Soldat Talk > Soldat Moments

An almost grim end......

(1/4) > >>

T-Bone:
OK, i will give you a little background.  Me and some friends were playing 5v5 Teammatch on my friends server (we all go to the same school).  i was on bravo team, and i was leading overall with 14 kills (we were playing to 30 each round).  I can't remember other peoples scores, but i remeber we were down 29 to 26, and i was practically screaming at my monitor to make my spawn time speed up lol. Finally i respawn, and i see the whole red team charge at me to try to get the last kill.  So i quickly get into a good position to have an advantage, and i lay down some fire.....i throw one grenade, and get a double kill(they were weakened[sp?] since i had been shooting at them). The grenade i had thrown damaged the second 2 guys enough for me to lay into them with my MP5 to get the Multi-Kill.  This boosted our team to 30 so we won the round 30-29!!!  I just wanted to share that, cause i was like "HECK YES!!! WOOT" in my head of course ;)

.Twelve:
Congrats. Game saving Multi Kills are always the most satisfying.

Graham:
Actually thats one of the better stories I have read in this section, its mostly stuff like "LOL DOUBLEKILL WITH ONE BARRET SHOT" Anway great story guv

g-force:
That's a real soldat moment there.   Good job at saving the game. :)

Plonkoon:

--- Quote from: † on June 09, 2006, 11:33:32 am ---Actually thats one of the better stories I have read in this section, its mostly stuff like "LOL DOUBLEKILL WITH ONE BARRET SHOT" Anway great story guv

--- End quote ---

Yeah, But We'll know that this is truly the new soldat forums when we get our first double kill barret shot moment.  It just wouldn't be the same without them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version