MM's Other Games > R, Crimson Glory

R linux port

<< < (4/5) > >>

FliesLikeABrick:
You don't need to use the patch. Download the whole thing from the links in my post instead of MM's.  Mine has the audio files all converted to a format that works on linux and windows.

temporarysanity:
I did that. Unfortunately both: sound and music won't work :(

jrgp:

--- Quote from: temporarysanity on October 15, 2007, 01:59:20 pm ---I did that. Unfortunately both: sound and music won't work :(

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I am experiencing the same thing. For me the game plays perfectly, but I cannot hear any sound from the game whatsoever. My sound drivers are fine (I listen to music with Rhythmbox and other programs constantly).

My system is running the latest version of 64 bit Ubuntu with all the updates.
GFX Card: GeForce 6600 w/ 256 megs of onboard ram
Sound Card: integrated into the nforce4 style motherboard. I think it's a realtek

a-4-year-old:
didn't work on Dapper, barely worked on windows. But hey, at least it isn't on a repository or some crap like that.

jrgp:

--- Quote from: a-4-year-old on October 15, 2007, 03:20:21 pm ---didn't work on Dapper, barely worked on windows. But hey, at least it isn't on a repository or some crap like that.

--- End quote ---

On the same system I posted info about above, when it was running xp pro, R ran extremely perfectly. It only barely works on windows if the system isn't relatively very top notch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version