Author Topic: Armor Weapons mod help  (Read 1117 times)

Offline Zenon

• Major(1)
Armor Weapons mod help
« on: October 15, 2007, 05:49:03 pm »
okay im working on a mod were each weapon gives u a suit of armor. the armor will cover then front gun arm and the torso along with somthing to cover a part of the legs. i need some sfx dowload sites and becus its my first mod i need one of those mod starter programs. the beta will only be avalibul to DO members (Dark Ops.) while a few days after the early version will be released. look forward to it becuz i plan it to be good (P.S. ile make a inter face for it wen i stop being lazzy...plz help me with moding resourses)

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
Re: Armor Weapons mod help
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 10:33:44 pm »
Not to burst your bubble, but...as of now, this idea is completely impossible to make in Soldat.
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline ~Niko~

• Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 03:42:00 am »
Yea, you can do it with scripting ...

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2007, 10:06:24 am »
...You have no idea what you're talking about, do you? Not everything can be done with scripting, and this is definitely one of the ones that can't. No amount of scripting will make this any less impossible.
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline O.R.I.O.N.

• Veteran
  • Thunk-a-dunk.
    • Diseased Productions
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2007, 01:51:18 pm »
Mega-Man is one thing, but full armor suits is just not do-able. Period.
To sum up my point: We had a multipage debate about toilet padding. (Putting TP in the water so you don't get splashed.)
And we still don't know if dead guys can keep a stiffy.

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2007, 05:14:18 pm »
The most you'll be able to do is cover the gun arm.