Good idea?

Yes
68 (82.9%)
No
12 (14.6%)
Maybe (Post why)
2 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Author Topic: Special Uniforms for Members  (Read 7469 times)

Offline BooBoo McBad

• Soldier
Re: Special Uniforms for Members
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2006, 08:29:16 pm »
I don't know if this would fall under the problems Michal has with the coding of Gosteks, or if he would just be able to code them in as bonuses. Both ways, I'm for it.

I hate to say this, but I feel as if Michal has pushed aside Gostek's for too long, and should get around to them sometime.

Offline Hello There

• Soldier
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2006, 08:53:57 pm »
i say maybe because, as i look through the mods section, i favour the regular gostek over all, and i dont think anything would change my mind. BUT i guess you would be able to change between the two at  will.

Offline Anubis

• Camper
  • The End is Near
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2006, 09:22:43 pm »
How did you get a camoflauge suit SDFilms?

by moddin the gostek......it's easy i've done it already you can d/l it at soldatmods.tk
It's called Urban Soldier

As for the topic go for it i always like seein new things for soldat

i registered bout a year ago and it's great i recammend it
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 09:27:29 pm by Anubis »

Offline SDFilm

• Inactive Staff
  • Veteran
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2006, 08:56:00 pm »
As I said on page 1, I used the Soldat Skin Colour Changer to make everything the average colour of the bushes, so it realy does work as camouflage. I still wear the camo suit even though I have stopped camping ages ago as I use the Minimi.

Maybe I could make a gostak to make myself look like how I look in my comics, with the suit being loosely based on a German sniper coat.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 09:07:38 pm by SDFilm »

Burning scarfs since 1988

Offline 13579

• Soldier
  • &Totse-13579
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2006, 09:16:29 pm »
.. Actually, if only you have the modified skin, doesent that mean that only you see your Soldat camoflauged? Thats how it works in most games.

Will someone anser this? i wana know!

Offline The_Ninja

• Soldier
  • erm...
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2006, 10:42:48 pm »
i'd like there to be a Ninja outfit with like, black and/or greyish shirts/trousers, with a red belt with the face mask maybe? that'd be awsome, and maybe even have like a sword sitting in the belt!!! and even spiked vambraces like the fella in my avatar!

Offline X-Rayz

• Camper
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2006, 12:16:39 am »
.. Actually, if only you have the modified skin, doesent that mean that only you see your Soldat camoflauged? Thats how it works in most games.

Will someone anser this? i wana know!

No, other people can see your skin as well. Just go play in a server for a bit, you'll see someone. It isn't like a mod.

And i support this. If MM put in a Kangaroo...OooooOoooOOOooooo.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 12:18:24 am by X-Rayz »

Thrax

« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2006, 10:46:22 am »
I voted no cause people who make skins for mods can easily make one like the registered one, plus people who dont pay 9$ and use the register key they get from hacking forums they would just do that..

Offline Pyroguy

• Camper
  • Torch it.
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2006, 06:53:52 pm »
Not cameoflauge. It would give you an advantage over non-registered users game-play wise. This isn't an RPG. I already HATE the fact that you can turn your head invisisble. But I would like to atleast choose from a few different outfits, rather than making your own (make your own could lead to... bad results). And some more actions for registered players, like a little dance or what not for a taunt.

Offline abcdman2

• Major(1)
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2006, 03:21:46 pm »
Does it matter, I know how to get interfaces even though im not registered. It would be pretty easy to find the gostek images, wouldnt it?

Offline As Always

• Soldier
  • ZAKK WYLDE WOOOO
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2006, 01:34:52 am »
I reckon it'd be good for the gosteks to be seen on the net. BEFORE you flame for already being suggested, read this:
1) There would be only set, unchangable gostecks. This would eliminate 'invisible' or 'obscene' gostecks.
2) Only reg. users can use them

Offline Valorman

• Flagrunner
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2006, 02:26:00 pm »
I love this idea...ID BE A PEAR WOOT!11

Offline SDFilm

• Inactive Staff
  • Veteran
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2006, 04:03:52 pm »
Not cameoflauge. It would give you an advantage over non-registered users game-play wise. This isn't an RPG. I already HATE the fact that you can turn your head invisisble. But I would like to atleast choose from a few different outfits, rather than making your own (make your own could lead to... bad results). And some more actions for registered players, like a little dance or what not for a taunt.

Like I said before, you can already make great camouflage, although its not textured or shaped.

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2006, 09:40:49 pm »
Isn't this basically the old online gostek downloading idea without the effort of actually making a gostek?
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline BooBoo McBad

• Soldier
« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2006, 11:34:22 pm »
Kind of, more along the lines of MM adding objects in to wear like top hats, bunny ears, etc.

Offline Sotija

• Veteran
  • Sotija
« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2006, 06:50:35 am »
MM doesnt add Bunny ears at all!

Offline SDFilm

• Inactive Staff
  • Veteran
« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2006, 07:47:55 am »
Whats the point of most of the threads here if the awnser is 'MM won't/can't do it'?

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2006, 03:28:44 pm »
I'm all in favor of extra features for registered users.  Perhaps their could be more game types, or even a story mode ;).
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.