Author Topic: AMIDA'S PRED MOD  (Read 2971 times)

Offline Amida

• Major
AMIDA'S PRED MOD
« on: June 15, 2009, 09:20:05 am »

Welcome to the official advert post of Amida's Predator mod Server. The server chooses one person randomly to be the predator (they are locked on alpha team) and the rest (locked on Bravo team) have to survive by anyway possible.

The Predator has only a sniper, socom and combat knife to begin with but can pick up weapons bravo team drop along his path of destruction. All weapons for bravo are enabled but the m79 (cause it's way to easy to kill the Pred with). Both teams can get mines after 3 kills, survival mode is on, realistic is off, the time limit is 8mins (usually ends faster if the person as Predator is a good player).

Also the person picked as the Predator is given the predator bonus constantly to keep him from being seen easily, they also have a vest, health regeneration and a teleport command (/tele). The teleport command will randomly teleport you around the map (even off it at times), this however has a cooldown to keep it from being abused. Another thing to keep in mind is that the predator cannot touch the flag or he instantly dies, some smart people used this to their advantage.
-Spectator chat now disabled to avoid spying. You can still spy in your team though because you can't automaticaly find him.

You're one... ugly motherfu**er!

AMIDA'S PRED MOD [INF]
.::Sever Information::.
IP: 72.232.225.66
Port: 23074
Max Players: 10

.::Map Rotation::.

*inf_Highlands
*inf_Ponutehdas
*inf_Industrial
*inf_Outpost
*inf_Warehouse
*inf_ms_midba
*inf_Langsam
*inf_ms_storage
*inf_Fortress
*ctf_Laos
*inf_Tangle
*inf_ms_barren
*inf_Rise
*inf_Darkveg
*inf_Cannibal
*inf_Zappalin
*inf_Messner
*ctf_Ash
*ctf_Nuubia
*inf_Rio
*inf_Vault
*Inf_Stronghold_f
*ctf_Throat
*ctf_Plaza

(currently looking for more maps to add to the rotation)

If it bleeds, we can kill it.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 12:33:05 pm by Amida »

Offline Vermithrax

• Major
  • Noob
Re: AMIDA'S PRED MOD
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 09:56:04 am »
Nice idea, realy like this... Don't tried it atm. but i think the Predator should be in Charlie or Delta team...
English mark: 6 ^^...

typing errors are special effects! :)

All servers are offline!

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 10:00:42 am »
A nice change from the original team based pred game, and a lot more similar to the movie, gonna try it today :D
b&

Offline Gizd

• Flagrunner
  • (Re)tired
    • Eat-this! community site
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 10:30:22 am »
Change the name or dnmr` will be angry ;D
Anyway, sounds nice.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 12:22:29 pm by Gizd »

Offline STM1993

• Rainbow Warrior
  • It's been a long time.
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2009, 09:33:02 pm »
Looks good.

Btw, when the predator teleports, does he also have a tendency to teleport into a flag?

Offline Amida

• Major
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2009, 12:53:55 am »
Looks good.

Btw, when the predator teleports, does he also have a tendency to teleport into a flag?
Yes this does happen which is rather annoying, he can also teleport into poly's but if you do that you can just /tele out of them.

Offline Gizd

• Flagrunner
  • (Re)tired
    • Eat-this! community site
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2009, 08:46:57 am »
Lol on inf_Tangle I did /tele like 20 times and 20 times it teled outside map...

Offline Amida

• Major
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2009, 12:06:24 pm »
Lol on inf_Tangle I did /tele like 20 times and 20 times it teled outside map...
Yeah it seems to happen alot there, don't know why though. I've also added some new maps to the server to hopefully fit in with the whole Predator theme.

Offline DorkeyDear

• Veteran
  • I also go by Curt or menturi
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2009, 12:44:23 pm »
It seems that the MovePlayer function in scripting is still bugged a bit, may or may not be the reason why.