Author Topic: What's your Style?  (Read 8866 times)

Offline viceroy

• Soldier
Re: What's your Style?
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2007, 12:53:32 pm »
Sorry leo, but when someone refuses to acknowledge their own ignorance, i like to point it out to them. Forcefully. Unfortunately, that is the only way you can get across to some people.
hoopstar_4_2002: so if you dont mind me askin this, what do you like in women

Viceroy: Organs.

Offline Mothafix

• Camper
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2007, 02:01:58 pm »
I try to camp as much as possible in every map.

Offline Shadow G-Unit

• Veteran
  • IRC: S[Ex]eh-Legend
    • Fractured Forums
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2007, 07:24:10 pm »
Sorry leo, but when someone refuses to acknowledge their own ignorance, i like to point it out to them. Forcefully. Unfortunately, that is the only way you can get across to some people.
LOL, well...

@Mothafix:

You really do that? I never noticed!

Ingame: King Legend.10- | Clan: In10sitY | Prev. Clan: OXiD | M79 Slag

Offline LtKillroy

• Flagrunner
  • Killroy was here
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2007, 08:03:20 pm »
My style:
If you get in a fight with me, one of us is dying. I almost never retreat. Except when I have/chasing the flag.
L'audace, l'audace, toujours l'audace

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2007, 09:48:58 pm »
I was the person who made the First and only original "What's your style?" topic. Reviving an old topic isn't neccessarily a good idea, so making a new topic is a much better alternative.

I try to feel the 'flow' in every map and matches between teams. If the 'flow' needs camping to control it, I camp. If it needs rushing, I rush. If it's capping, I grab the flag and run like feck.

Achieving control of this so-called 'flow' will make you tops in any match. That is, if you control it, not being 'part' of it. All the players that are under the 'flow's' control will be the victim of every one of your kills.

At least that's what I believe. Sounds religious, ew.....

Offline Got Nicks?

• Major(1)
  • Don Flako Gigante
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2007, 11:40:47 pm »
Well, it depends what I'm playing.

When I DM I like to lurk around the action with a m79, I pop out and pick shots off at people while they're fighting with somebody else. If somebody chases me I run backwards while baiting my prey.

When I play CTF, I like to just run at the flag as hard as I can and kill everything I see. I'm a mad rusher in CTF, unless we're capping and we have the flag back at base, than I'll stick around and gaurd the capper.

In TW, I do a little mixture of both. I like to go out as far into the map as possible up until I'm almost underneath the enemies nose. I sit and wait for them to come running in, I pop them up with my AK, than when they die I move up to fortify the next position. I do that and inch my way up as far as possible.

Thats my style!

"...I Be the Dozen, The Dirtiest, Who the Jerseyest, no Else Worthiest..."

Offline viceroy

• Soldier
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2007, 01:22:02 am »
I was the person who made the First and only original "What's your style?" topic. Reviving an old topic isn't neccessarily a good idea, so making a new topic is a much better alternative.

Re: What Strategy do you like?
« Reply #34 on: Today at 12:53:26 AM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dual-Use-Primary weapons.

Barret + Ruger !
Against a normal ruger/auto user I have increased scouting, first chance to kill, grenadeshoot, and better range to kill EFC's.

read next time.

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2007, 01:28:51 am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barret + Ruger !
Against a normal ruger/auto user I have increased scouting, first chance to kill, grenadeshoot, and better range to kill EFC's.

read next time.

You have no idea... how much i hate you...

Moving right along...
I'm more of a support player, what would you guys suggest for me, tactics wise?
Should i run up the front line or what?
Lol, internets.

Offline Shivorken

• Soldier
  • Full Blood Azn
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2007, 02:09:29 am »
In a R/S server i have the bad habit of charging and dying and waiting for the whole round to end. Eventually i'd get incredibly bored and leave. On normal servers i do the same except i don't die as much and i own with steyr =]
[/url]

Offline numgun

• Veteran
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2007, 02:30:06 am »
I usually strike through the map and kill anyone I is worth the shot. If I see he's a good player and he has an advantage of somekind, I usually either ignore him or try tease him out of the advantage point so that I could take care of him.

I use mostly these:
-M79 (Close range m79'ing ftw.)
-Barret (when there are less ppl and the map is large AND im feeling lucky)
-Minimi (when thing get out of hand I pull this badass out)

As for secondaries, I tend to use all, because the situation are always diffirent.
If there are alot of players on the server, I mostly take the saw.
If those players are too good to catch with the saw, I take the socom.
If Im feeling lucky or chasing an EFC, knife.
When I need to shake up an enemy defence from long range so I could ram in and surprise em all then it is the law.

Offline X-Rayz

• Camper
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2007, 03:03:34 am »

Barret + Ruger !

read next time.
You have no idea how much I'd like to kick your ass right now.

I'd rather be ****ing ignorant then a little ****. You're giving yourself the image that you're a spoilt little nerd who thinks hes cool because he points out this kind of stuff. You know what the thing to say could have been?
"A topic like this has already been made". That's ALL you had to say. Instead of trying to make yourself look cool. Go stick your gay little posts up your ass.

(I'm not sorry for the language moderators, I'm not a person who'll just sit back and take it.)

Moving right along...

I'd say get high and steady and concentrate on accuracy, but if somebody builds up some speed and comes at you aggressively, avoid the nades and fight fire with fire.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 03:06:32 am by X-Rayz »

Offline viceroy

• Soldier
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2007, 03:13:48 am »
You know what the thing to say could have been?
"A topic like this has already been made". 

Or, and try and bear with me for a second; this may get a little "out there" for you...

Or you could have just read what i said the first time instead of necessitating that you be shown your ignorance, which you have blatantly admitted to being in possession of.

You have no idea how much I'd like to kick your ass right now.

This is why you shouldn't be on the internet, my good sir. Stick to things more in your niche, such as smashing rocks with blunt objects.

Offline X-Rayz

• Camper
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2007, 03:32:58 am »
Yeah, you're really cool dude. Talking like an asshole in the internet. Dangerous in real life.

BTW, want to refresh your memory on how you said "A topic like this has been made"?

TOPIC HAS BEEN DONE

Hmm... Righto...

http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=21212.0

FAIL.

Wow... Just, wow. All I got to say.

Offline viceroy

• Soldier
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2007, 03:43:51 am »
Yeah, you're really cool dude. Talking like an asshole in the internet. Dangerous in real life.

Actually, those two vastly different qualities usually have no transference with one another. Perhaps you need to refresh yourself on kindergarten human psychology...?

Wow... Just, wow. All I got to say. 

Then im afraid you have lost this argument. If all you can do is make mistakes and then complain about a little bit of directedness in being shown them, then kindly get off of my internets. It is not for ignorant people who refuse to simply accept their mistakes and move on.

Go smash some rocks, kiddo.

-Vice-

Offline numgun

• Veteran
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2007, 05:03:04 am »
I'd say get high and steady and concentrate on accuracy, but if somebody builds up some speed and comes at you aggressively, avoid the nades and fight fire with fire.

Bwhaha, better watch out for me then, im one of ''those''.
Aggressive chasing in soldat ftw.

Offline valion

• Soldier
  • you may run, you may hide. but still he comes
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2007, 05:16:30 am »
ruger and an auto if i can grab one. i like the rush but im always careful.
run, duck fire, aim fire fire,aim fire, switch to auto, charge
Your signature is too big, please read the rules. Keep it under 4 lines of text.

Offline viceroy

• Soldier
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2007, 12:30:26 pm »
It's always nice to do a rush and be able to confuse the enemy enough to where you stay in the base for a long time. Distract them long enough and your team will already be pounding them again :)

Offline Shadow G-Unit

• Veteran
  • IRC: S[Ex]eh-Legend
    • Fractured Forums
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2007, 01:49:16 pm »

Barret + Ruger !

read next time.

Moving right along...
Dude you deserve a ban, you know that? Have you read the forum rules?

Ingame: King Legend.10- | Clan: In10sitY | Prev. Clan: OXiD | M79 Slag

Offline Xaero

• Soldier
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2007, 01:57:19 pm »
Any mod, close this crap. They aren't staying on topic!   :-\

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2007, 06:47:04 am »

Barret + Ruger !

read next time.

Moving right along...
Dude you deserve a ban, you know that? Have you read the forum rules?

Usually i would say" Your face deserves a ban!!" But seeing as you are actually a long time member I'll take it in consideration. My bad.
Lol, internets.