Author Topic: the hell with  (Read 5184 times)

Offline darkangel

• Soldier
the hell with
« on: October 19, 2007, 07:11:25 pm »
Deagles yes u heard good Deagles they sux cause they are overpowered, i just got in a 1vs1 with a geek  a real geek he only use Deagles  i find it very anying that 2 mini weapons can kill u with only 2 shots i mean wtf!!!! i have to shot him all the hp5 clip and he dosnt die i mean omg!!! bull [pigtail] i need ur opinion on this one cause i find it very fu:king anying
redemption for the redemtion...cause I'I'ma Fallen Angel.
do u have what it take to be a fallen angel??

Offline wolfofman

• Major(1)
Re: the hell with
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 07:23:52 pm »
Sorry, but ever think its just you?

I'm not claiming I'm good, but please let's be reasonable, deagles are good, 3 in the body or 2 in the head for a kill.  But they are not undefeatable, they have weaknesses and strengths just like every other weapon.

They are mid to close range weapons, therefore use a longer ranged weapon such as, ak74, ruger, or barrett.

Offline JonWood007

• Camper
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2007, 07:31:34 pm »
Deagles are balanced IMO. Takes 3 shots to kill. Deagles are good, but in some situations they are crap (for example, spas/mp5 in close quarters, or ruger/AUG/barrett in wide open spaces). They are versatile, but they have limits.

Offline LtKillroy

• Flagrunner
  • Killroy was here
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2007, 08:28:42 pm »
Hrm deagles. Fairly hard to use, takes a while to kill especially if you miss, not so great in extreme close/long. So its mostly a mid range weapon, so easily countered in a 1 v 1 situation. In a CTF or something game, a little better at taking down EFCs or other high value targets. All around one of the best guns, definately not way too good.
L'audace, l'audace, toujours l'audace

Offline Ziem

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2007, 09:48:45 am »
Deagles are easy to dodge on mid-long range ;Q and they reqire a lot of skill with ...

Offline Cappy

• Flagrunner
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2007, 11:15:16 am »
Desert eagles overpowered? Wow... IMO, I think they're the most balanced and I think this is the first time I see someone complaining about them. xD

[DE] ~ ~ ~

Offline Ziem

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2007, 12:57:40 pm »
Desert eagles overpowered? Wow... IMO, I think they're the most balanced and I think this is the first time I see someone complaining about them. xD
You are lucky... I haven't only saw whining about fists.

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2007, 02:15:44 pm »
Dumb, inflexible people like darkangel deserve to be killed.

a geek  a real geek

A geek you say? I'm assuming, by your tone, that you're using it as a synonym to the derogatory definition of 'nerd' which is often used by "normal" people to describe someone who seems to have no social life. Therefore, it is understood that the time the 'nerd' frees by eschewing his social life is taken up doing things on the computer.

Now then. That means your 'geek' has spent a LOT more time on the computer than you have. Do you know what experience is?

You, darkangel, are a total blockhead who thinks the world revolves around YOU. The fact is, you are nothing more than a mere worm, and just like the lowly, brainless worm, you don't know that you are INFERIOR!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 02:17:29 pm by Espadon »
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline Psycho

• Flagrunner
  • Decomposing
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2007, 09:11:27 pm »
First of all, you must really suck at dodging and evading. Semi-autos makes it easy for you to dodge and backflip away.

i have to shot him all the hp5 clip and he dosnt die

Apparently your aim sucks as well.

I hardly see anyone using the deagles. I used to do have them as my primary weapon back in the days, so I know their strenghts and weaknesses. And believe me, they are not overpowered.
Looking down from ethereal skies

Offline darkangel

• Soldier
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2007, 02:55:44 am »
Dumb, inflexible people like darkangel deserve to be killed.

a geek a real geek

A geek you say? I'm assuming, by your tone, that you're using it as a synonym to the derogatory definition of 'nerd' which is often used by "normal" people to describe someone who seems to have no social life. Therefore, it is understood that the time the 'nerd' frees by eschewing his social life is taken up doing things on the computer.

Now then. That means your 'geek' has spent a LOT more time on the computer than you have. Do you know what experience is?

You, darkangel, are a total blockhead who thinks the world revolves around YOU. The fact is, you are nothing more than a mere worm, and just like the lowly, brainless worm, you don't know that you are INFERIOR!
so ur  a geek arent u??lol

Date Posted: October 21, 2007, 03:53:08 am
my aim is good, BUT not super good enter to u13 (name of a server) people there know my aim pretty well but that guys was like omg!!!! one time i hit him with 2 nades and a clip for hp5 and he didnt die so wtf
redemption for the redemtion...cause I'I'ma Fallen Angel.
do u have what it take to be a fallen angel??

Offline excruciator

• Veteran
  • Asshole by Nature
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2007, 08:12:48 am »
Deagle,that is a interesting one. Sometime I would think its overpowered. Its hard to use, but pretty easy to counter if you know how. So..not so overpowered.

1st option to counter, if you are a good aimer, just stay away and kill him.
2nd option, if you have a gun that has more bullet speed that deagle, you can run n gun him down.
3rd option, start worming and hoping that he would miss.
4th option, w8 till he run out of ammo.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 01:45:09 pm by excruciator »
Always remember the succubus...

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2007, 01:37:27 pm »
Deagles are a skill weapon.  They're hard to use, but if you know what you're doing, they're very effective.  It's sort of like the knife.  If you just start playing Soldat, you'll do terribly with the knife.  But then you'll see a skilled player get a triple kill with one, and you'll think that it's overpowered.  It's not, but all weapons seem overpowered in the hands of an expert.
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline Supernaut

• Major
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2007, 06:16:16 pm »
You must really suck if you think that 2 of the hardest to use weapons in soldat are overpowered. Seriously.

Offline Ziem

• Veteran
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2007, 06:16:27 am »
You must really suck if you think that 2 of the hardest to use weapons in soldat are overpowered. Seriously.

It doesn't matter how hard to use the weapons are.
<anyway there are other things that make these weapons balanced>

Offline Aquarius

• Soldier
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2007, 06:26:37 am »
DEs overpowered? Haha... OK, I know most spraytards are whiners but this is really pathetic.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 06:29:35 am by Aquarius »

Offline excruciator

• Veteran
  • Asshole by Nature
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2007, 08:50:13 am »
Deagle are extremely powerful at close range. also when you are that close there isnt much difference between firing a deg and firing something else.
and that enable a lot of noob to use it because in a DM you are always inches away from eachother.

In that case, it can be cheap.
Always remember the succubus...

Offline Ziem

• Veteran
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2007, 10:35:19 am »
Deagle are extremely powerful at close range. also when you are that close there isnt much difference between firing a deg and firing something else.
and that enable a lot of noob to use it because in a DM you are always inches away from eachother.

So how about spas? Deagles aren't 'noob' (Yes, I know that YOU haven't called them noob.) as long as it takes 3 hits to kill someone (Yes, I know that 2-hit kill is possible, but on @#$^ close range and 2x head ... which is rare, VERY rare)

Offline O.R.I.O.N.

• Veteran
  • Thunk-a-dunk.
    • Diseased Productions
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2007, 03:49:26 pm »
The Deagles are among the lesser ranks of the "precision weapons". They're far more capable of throwing a lot of lead than the Ruger or the Barrett, but they're still pinpoint weapons when used correctly. Get the right feel for them, and you'll be racking up headshots left and right. Hell, even I used to be able to pull it off.
To sum up my point: We had a multipage debate about toilet padding. (Putting TP in the water so you don't get splashed.)
And we still don't know if dead guys can keep a stiffy.

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2007, 03:59:31 pm »
DEs overpowered? Haha... OK, I know most spraytards are whiners but this is really pathetic.

1.thy don't kill in  2shots.
2.if he only used DE's then he sucked, good people use all sorts of guns
3.quit bitching, play the game, get better, beat his as with his own 'loves'

Offline Supernaut

• Major
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2007, 04:03:07 pm »

It doesn't matter how hard to use the weapons are.
<anyway there are other things that make these weapons balanced>
Look at this my way. You really don't have that many deagle users who are good at it. It's because it's hard to master and still gives just an ok reward of decent weapon. That means the guy who wrote the complain about deagles met 1, 2 maybe 3 guys who used deagles well and of course got owned because he didn't play long enough to be good at his weapon and master it's advantages over deagles. Nothing more.

Date Posted: October 22, 2007, 05:00:14 pm

1. Deagles aren't extremely powerful at any range. Spass is extremely powerful at close range, mp 5 should be (and with little buffing it will). Deagles are all around weapons, learn to beat them, learn to play well, play for a year more, come back and say what you think.
2. You can move away from enemy. Yes, it is possible [EUREKA!]