Author Topic: /radminlog  (Read 1417 times)

Offline Arbiter

• Camper
  • You shot me, fool!
/radminlog
« on: October 19, 2007, 09:09:48 pm »
Basically, admin login, but for remote admins. My IP keeps changing whenever the power is cut off to the modem-ish thing.. As I'm an admin on !!!!! Zombies server, and i'm usually online during in the AM hours for the Americans (so I'm technically an admin for azn's who play) and plenty of them are noobs who can't fight meele AI (so I pwn those who join bravo with the magic /setteam and /kick.), it's troublesome for Domino and I to keep adding/requesting (respectively) me to (add me to) admin(list), maybe I could have a password so I don't have to continuously request whenever I get pissed and smack the table, causing the thing to unplug and changing the IP.

So, /radminlog [password] to be a remote admin, maybe a /radminoff to undo the command.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 09:13:02 pm by Arbiter »

"Why beat kids when you can beat women?" - Espadon
"markin marknousky wont kno what hit him!" - Some loser.
[/i]

El_Spec

Re: /radminlog
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 09:21:40 pm »
Full support.  If it wasn't for how U13's Admin CP was setup, I could never admin the server with how frequently my I.P. changes.  This will make a lot of things a lot easier.

Offline mar77a

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • mad
    • random stuffs
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2007, 09:24:17 pm »
Eh? /adminlog works with a password set by the host.

Offline Arbiter

• Camper
  • You shot me, fool!
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2007, 10:14:08 pm »
Yes, but that makes you the full admin. What I'm requesting is for Remote Admins.

"Why beat kids when you can beat women?" - Espadon
"markin marknousky wont kno what hit him!" - Some loser.
[/i]

Offline Toumaz

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2007, 11:49:15 pm »
What difference would there be between a remote admin and a full admin? The ability to connect to the server via TCP? If so, I think that in-game admin would be a better term; and you can already accomplish that via server scripting.