Author Topic: Where did gojmod go?  (Read 2091 times)

Offline ILOVESOLDAT

• Major(1)
Where did gojmod go?
« on: October 22, 2007, 01:10:20 am »
I went on soldat tried to join gojmod its not there anymore :(

Date Posted: October 22, 2007, 01:39:17 am
has no one have no idea it seems to me they deleted it :(
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 08:05:07 pm by ILOVESOLDAT »
UH OH! HOTDOG <(__)> (I tried)

Offline EnEsCe

• Retired Soldat Developer
  • Flamebow Warrior
  • http://enesce.com/
    • [eC] Official Website
Re: Where did gojmod go?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 01:41:25 am »
Dude, its been 10 minutes. No need to double post. Never even heard of that server, so its probably gone.

Offline ILOVESOLDAT

• Major(1)
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 05:48:38 pm »
Dude, its been 10 minutes. No need to double post. Never even heard of that server, so its probably gone.
well you're a veteran yet you never heard of it... it's where you level up and buy xp and stuff etc well you play 24/7 yet never heard [wm]gojmod? pathetic

Offline Scorpian

• Camper
  • Republican
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2007, 06:10:20 pm »
EnEsCe doesn't play 24/7.

And I believe it's just some downtime.

Offline ILOVESOLDAT

• Major(1)
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2007, 09:51:28 pm »
sorry kinda was going crazy :S and thx for info :D

Offline Funny Bunny

• Major(1)
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2007, 07:51:57 pm »
Meh I remember when GojMod used to be at its peak, which was like several months ago... until Hexer got a ton of attention due to new innovative ideas... so now GojMod is starting to dwindle =/. Unlike Hexer, GojMod actually makes a visible difference in between levels... I hope it doesn't die ._. ...
*Hop*

Offline Avarax

• Veteran
    • Official Hexer & MMod site
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2007, 09:09:57 am »
...Unlike Hexer, GojMod actually makes a visible difference in between levels...

Which is its major flaw, in my eyes (apart from the "non-existant" health bar)
I like to have one Martini
Two at the very most
Three I'm under the table
Four I'm under the host

Offline {MLP} Lt.Sworen

• Major(1)
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2007, 01:35:32 am »
Yeah, thats the one thing i had against gojo, it was near impossible to kill someone when you're lvl 30 vs 100. Though yes this is how it should be, getting diarmed after a single bullet is quite irritating
=Leaving Araby ftw!=

IMMA CHARGIN MAAH LAZER!
Hexer Forums: http://hexer.freeforums.org

Offline ILOVESOLDAT

• Major(1)
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2007, 06:03:03 am »
It's probably dead now since I haven't seen it in amost 2 weeks...time 2 go to hexer!! :D

Offline 1221995

• Soldier
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2007, 03:26:53 pm »
there also used to be a bug that could get ur level to like... 8247... or something... that was VERY annoying... I think hexer is fun.

Offline ILOVESOLDAT

• Major(1)
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2007, 07:50:03 pm »
:O Never knew that only knew that one only one I knew was where you glitch modded weps and shoot infinity untill someone kills you :D

Offline D_J_S_

• Major(1)
  • Teamed flag runnerS???
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2007, 11:56:33 am »
Yeah, that's the one thing i had against gojo, it was near impossible to kill someone when you're lvl 30 vs 100. Though yes this is how it should be, getting diarmed after a single bullet is quite irritating
play soldat more, it will be easier then.

i miss being able to play an rpg mod without getting PKed all the time >:( .
i finally made it to level 50 when it went down, which really was annoying :(, hmm maybe he shut down the server just for that reason :-\......nah probably not :D.

GOJ IF YOU ARE ON SOLDAT FORUMS SECRETLY WATCHING, BRING BACK GOJMOD, IT OWNS
I can't stop playing soldat :(
My in game name: StarShot LightStream
All !commands must !DIEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline treeSkwerrral

• Major(1)
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2007, 06:44:19 pm »
Meh I remember when GojMod used to be at its peak, which was like several months ago... until Hexer got a ton of attention due to new innovative ideas... so now GojMod is starting to dwindle =/. Unlike Hexer, GojMod actually makes a visible difference in between levels... I hope it doesn't die ._. ...

GojMod was at it's peak when the Tome bug messed it up.

there also used to be a bug that could get ur level to like... 8247... or something... that was VERY annoying... I think hexer is fun.

This was the tome bug created by me in response to a request I made to GodofJur. There was a major bug before this but it was fixed much faster cause GodofJur wasn't on vacation. If you didn't know about the tome bug however you never knew the major community that it had growing with it. I had been there from day one (left when I hit level 100 which was two weeks before the tome bug) when it went up and loved it. The scripting style God used was a LOT better because he skills weren't bound by Soldat's limits.

That no health bar problem was because God uses a separate system that replaced the health system on Soldat. Check with God though he's on the forums here but only has posted like 3 times. Search for Crazy Gunz and you'll find a post with him in it and you can just send him a message using it.

On the GoJmod topic last time I checked he was still overhauling his script to put it in a new direction with skills. This was like a month ago though so who knows what's going on with it.