Author Topic: Hacker!  (Read 1258 times)

Offline Scrooge

• Soldier
Hacker!
« on: July 12, 2006, 10:31:23 pm »
I was just playin on that *snip* server I was on Bravo and we were ownin each map. Then on Ctf_kampf this guy called *snip* joined Alpha and there was no way that he wasnt hacking.I counted the time between each of his caps and he could cap in 3 seconds flat. The bad thing that really got me annoid that Alpha had one extra player so we couldnt kick him from the server >:(was  Anyone ever had this happen to them?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 05:55:48 am by FliesLikeABrick »
R.I.P Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
Re: Hacker!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2006, 10:45:06 pm »
Everyone that has ever played soldat has had this happen....so to answer your question....Yes
Your acting like your having a duel and your opponent gets a pistol and you get a spork.
Isn't that pretty much what it is? I dunno wtf a spork is, I suppose it's way weaker than the pistol since you compared that to this.

Offline Gold

• Flagrunner
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2006, 11:38:09 pm »
He probally used some sort of speed hack thingy, ive seen these before, very un-talented. F-T-H!!! F*** THE HACKERS

Offline Hootie hoo

• Camper
  • "Noone" isn't a word.
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2006, 03:27:12 am »
Actually, there's a difference between a hacker and a cracker.
Hackers are often referred to as crackers, resulting in a lack of credit for hackers, the good guys.
Anyway, anyone who cheats or cracks Soldat needs to cut off each of their fingers and toes slowly while on fire, then jump through a window and get run over by a truck. =]
OK, maybe just get banned from ever Soldat server and never use any video gme consoles for the rest of their lives. >=D
Image removed please read the forum rules.

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2006, 05:56:09 am »
Read the forum rules