Author Topic: Post closed  (Read 1662 times)

Offline narf

• Major(1)
Post closed
« on: October 24, 2007, 02:21:54 am »
I am newly registered And am looking for cool interfaces
And or a megaman inspired one since I am like megaman crazy.
My copy of megaman zx advent is in the mail btw ;p
Any ways just post links below or whatever thx in advanced
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 03:38:15 pm by narf »

Offline Zero72

• Flagrunner
Re: megaman interface?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 02:36:35 am »
I made one based on the MMX5 style (Zero's specifically, X's was a bit different) and named it after myself a good few years ago. To my immense disappointment, it seems to be broken in this release of Soldat; the health bar, which is supposed to go in the bracket to the far left, somehow ended up squared perfectly in the center bracket, which is where the armor bar is supposed to go (and, curiously, still does. Only the health bar moved.) I do have it handy in both red and blue colors. My full Mega Man 2.5 mod also, of course, comes with a lovely unregistered interface which uses more classic-looking bars, but I never did package that separately.

I've been thinking about updating the interface for quite some time now, so I guess this wouldn't be a half-bad time to do it... Widen the little ammo window so it can fit 3 digits, add the fire bar to the actual thingy instead of under it... You know.

Here's a screenshot of it, but remember, like I said, it's all screwy now and the health bar appears in the central bracket.

Offline narf

• Major(1)
Re: good reg interface or megaman interface?
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 02:56:31 am »
That would be cool when you finsh let me know also retro seems to be in so  I think maybe you would get more hits on a 8 bit megaman one.
Me I was always partial to the megaman zero series (and then zx series)

Offline Zero72

• Flagrunner
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 03:21:42 am »
It would, theoretically, be immensely simple to create a really classic-styled one with just all the bars in different colors in the upper left. I should download the interface maker and dink around with it some.

There's no guarantee I'll actually get anything done with this any time soon, so I've dug into the Soldat Forums archives and come up with the download link for the existing version pictured: http://www.turrino.it/public/Zero72Interface.zip

The Jet bar, by the way, goes in the bottom right of the screen where it usually is. Didn't really see any room left for it on the console.

Edit: Shazbot, it's down. Hang on a sec, I'll get it uploaded elsewhere if you want.

Edit: Ta-daa: http://www.soldat-files.net/521Zero72Interface.zip
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 03:32:10 am by Zero72 »

Offline narf

• Major(1)
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 05:39:58 am »
personaly I dont have any artistic tallent im more of a idea guy.

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2007, 05:50:38 am »
personaly I dont have any artistic tallent im more of a idea guy.

We are much alike. you and me.

Offline Shivorken

• Soldier
  • Full Blood Azn
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2007, 06:31:38 am »
narf, present your ideas in the 'General Discussion' sections so that some modders can make those ideas come true =]

Have a go at modding yourself. You can be good. You never know if you don't try =D
[/url]