Author Topic: Do we need clans?  (Read 13240 times)

Offline Sauron

• Soldier
  • Call me "Uncle Sam"
Re: Do we need clans?
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2008, 04:28:32 am »
Multiplayer game without clans it is as World without water.Yes we need clans.

Offline s-H*c| FLaSH

• Major(1)
  • BOOYA!
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2008, 06:32:42 am »
I realize that many of you clan members will try to refute this. I love good and well realized clans. I hate worthless, without an idea or prespective clans that serve as
some newb's lame and futureless vain ambition to feel what is like to be in a clan.

U love good and well realised clans ?
Doesn't every clan hav to start somewhere, i might not be from one of the top clans but with more practice and percivierence isn't it possible that a 'newb' clan that stick together from a strong friendship bond (be it over the internet) can become more reknowned.
and don't talk about not having a 'bond' over the internet becos a lot of people meet each other thru the internet and friends chat to each other over the internet, IT CAN BE A FRIENDLY PLACE!
PKS| Mr Kris reporting for duty.

Offline Shadow G-Unit

• Veteran
  • IRC: S[Ex]eh-Legend
    • Fractured Forums
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2008, 03:03:17 pm »
clans makes soldat funnier
I think the question has been answered.

Ingame: King Legend.10- | Clan: In10sitY | Prev. Clan: OXiD | M79 Slag

Offline SkyBlue

• Major(1)
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2008, 07:37:59 pm »
I personally, join clans because it's fun training and playing against other clans.
I'm back!I stopped playing Soldat a while ago, but now I'm back, more than ever!!

Offline Vile Maverick

• Major(1)
  • I'm Sportacus.
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2008, 11:32:26 pm »
Clans keep pplz organized??
Zip zop zoobity bop

Offline Costa

• Major
  • [.O']
    • -- Soldat
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2008, 08:26:40 am »
If there were no clans I'm sure i woud stop playing soldat.

Offline Konf1ikt

• Major(1)
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2008, 05:18:35 pm »
Yeah, we definitely need them. I understand their pro's and con's, but I'm a loner myself. Great points!
I do whatever my Rice Krispies tell me to.

Offline volfae

• Major(1)
    • Trinam TW
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2008, 03:55:33 am »
U love good and well realised clans ?
Doesn't every clan hav to start somewhere, i might not be from one of the top clans but with more practice and percivierence isn't it possible that a 'newb' clan that stick together from a strong friendship bond (be it over the internet) can become more reknowned.
and don't talk about not having a 'bond' over the internet becos a lot of people meet each other thru the internet and friends chat to each other over the internet, IT CAN BE A FRIENDLY PLACE!

Most reknowned clans are formed of players that were the best in their clan and joined with others that were highly skilled as well. Most novice clans just sprout a few good players which join moderate clans, which in turn sprout highly skilled players. And then there are the highly skilled players banning together to make The Renowned Clan.

^.^

Offline DragonSlayer

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2008, 07:06:57 am »
Well, I'll give you a good example of a clan which used to get owned by everyone and rose to the top with the same players.

CF | aka Cross-Fire.

I remember when they'd lose to us 10-0 and very clear scores. Fast forward half a year and they could already match top clans. I don't think they were ever among the very best but they were definitely one of those top clans who could beat any top clan every now and then, and would always give you a run for your money.

I actually encourage these novice clans to stick together and just play actively.

AE/DragonSlayer

Offline Nubism

• Major
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2008, 02:40:45 am »
clans makes the game much funnier cuz of clanwars etc,
i got a clan with like 10 players
and everyone of them was a soloplayer
and they learnd how to play as a team
when they joined ;]