Author Topic: HELP ME!!!  (Read 877 times)

Offline DoctorDruG

• Major(1)
HELP ME!!!
« on: November 01, 2007, 01:10:17 pm »
I even try to do it with Cambodia map, just i add there some vest grenades flamethrowers, preds and inf jets... and next i do in file menu Compile to PMS and it don`t give me anything...
Yeah i first compli it when i add the new stuff on the map but it didn`t save the new stuff so i save it and then complie it... so what i have to do?!
I open compiled so there is the stuff i wanna but when i load game that stuff always gone... so now i do save and agin it`s fecked up... HELP ME!!
I can`t step harn on the ground when i save the map. I need to save it cause i need stuuf what i add on it. First i add the stuff then i compile it when it`s done i start the game and look for sttuff what i give (inf jets, more grenades etc.) and it isn`t there...
It isn`t anywhere. So i agin put That map in poly work and save that map. I run soldat stuff are in place but i can`t walk on the ground cause going down and down... this stuf don`t collide with anything so me (and stuff) falling down to the end of map... and agin agin agin... so what i have to do first to that map work??
Please help me i post it in map discussion but ppl in there don`t wanna help me good.

Offline Xaero

• Soldier
Re: HELP ME!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 01:14:02 pm »
Wrong section I guess.

Offline DoctorDruG

• Major(1)
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 02:18:46 pm »
I know but nobody help me in right section!!

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 04:46:13 pm »
This will not improve the outcome, mate. People don't really understand you, it seems. At least I don't.

You wanna start over and type things up a little better. Make sure people actually get what you're going at. And post it in the right damn section.
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline .Long-Range

• Camper
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 04:57:43 pm »
Alright, it seems like you're saving the map before you compile it. There's really no point to compiling it if you're gonna save it first so compile the map then save it after.
For signatures, you are allowed only one image in your signature which may not be wider and taller than 300 and 125 pixels, and may not be over 20kB in file size. No BMPs are allowed.

Offline .::Blaze::.

• Camper
  • `LMS|Blaze^
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2007, 06:11:27 pm »
yea, Once you compile the map then edit it again. and save you won't get the features you added after you compiled it. Anytime you compile then edit, You must compile again.

Always compile before you save......duhh lol

Date Posted: November 01, 2007, 07:09:19 pm
also. When your in soldat and in options or w/e tab you gotta make sure the bonuses are checked when you go to make a server. Even if you have a server you rent. You gotta check the bonuses then it should work
hey little kid you want some candy, "yes". GET IN THE VAN!