Author Topic: team colour  (Read 2960 times)

Offline valion

• Soldier
  • you may run, you may hide. but still he comes
Re: team colour
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2007, 05:29:38 am »
It's only the shirt which is coloured. It doesn't ruin your whole outfit if you are wearing red/blue/yellow/green shirt. If your teamplayers aren't wearing anything like that you will probably shoot everyone who comes to you.
F11

it is more realistic, in reallife you cant just see who's an ally at once, you have to make sure their on your team before firing
Your signature is too big, please read the rules. Keep it under 4 lines of text.

Offline Dro

• Major(1)
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2007, 09:23:43 am »
It's only the shirt which is coloured. It doesn't ruin your whole outfit if you are wearing red/blue/yellow/green shirt. If your teamplayers aren't wearing anything like that you will probably shoot everyone who comes to you.
F11
it is more realistic, in reallife you cant just see who's an ally at once, you have to make sure their on your team before firing
Unless it actually is Capture the Flag when teams are probably marked with some kind of shirt or helmet. ;)
History is our future.

Offline jbigz

• Camper
  • Tasty
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2007, 05:38:22 pm »
Instead of a pointless indicator, it should have a 1 or 2 pixel health bar over their head if they are on your team.

Offline gedazz

• Camper
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2007, 07:26:12 am »
Whoa! This is the best solution! I love it ;D F12!

Offline valion

• Soldier
  • you may run, you may hide. but still he comes
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2007, 04:55:23 am »
great idea. hurray, no longer having to see people wearing bright red simply so they don't shoot their friends.

also added argument for, in a team death match. people playing green team have an unfair advantage in some of the older jungle maps
Your signature is too big, please read the rules. Keep it under 4 lines of text.

Offline InuYasha

• Soldier
  • I'm Blue
    • HomeWork
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2007, 04:57:37 am »
Instead of a pointless indicator, it should have a 1 or 2 pixel health bar over their head if they are on your team.

Wouldn't that become a hack?

Offline gedazz

• Camper
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2007, 11:44:33 am »
Wouldn't that become a hack?
Why? You only see your teammates health bars.

Offline O.R.I.O.N.

• Veteran
  • Thunk-a-dunk.
    • Diseased Productions
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2007, 12:05:54 pm »
Don't think he thought through his post that time. >_>

I think this'd be hella helpful, especially with servers like Leo's CTF/INF and [eC] Trenchwars. Medics get a faster assessment instead of having to hold their pointer over a teammate.
To sum up my point: We had a multipage debate about toilet padding. (Putting TP in the water so you don't get splashed.)
And we still don't know if dead guys can keep a stiffy.

Offline gedazz

• Camper
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2007, 01:08:15 pm »
Don't think he thought through his post that time. >_>

I think this'd be hella helpful, especially with servers like Leo's CTF/INF and [eC] Trenchwars. Medics get a faster assessment instead of having to hold their pointer over a teammate.
Ah yes, this would be very useful for medics!