Author Topic: whats you best dream/worst nightmare?  (Read 8022 times)

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
Re: whats you best dream/worst nightmare?
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2007, 04:08:21 pm »
I had a memorable dream a while back. I was on this date with some girl and for some reason Alan Carr was with us. We were walking round some place and we went into a restaurant. Then the girl is talking to me about something really boring, going on and on and on and on and on, I'm basically dying of boredom. Then suddenly Alan Carr jumps up on the table, starts spinning around screaming "AHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Then I woke up.

Offline ghg

• Camper
  • Village Idiot
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2007, 11:57:44 am »
Alan Carr is just wrong.
This fecktard post better work.

Date Posted: November 09, 2007, 11:56:48 am
I had a dream last night that my cought me fapping then she was talking about her masturbating all the time...
Made sence.

K, wtf, my post count is still 300?
-=Gradius wuz you=-

Offline Mitak

• Camper
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2007, 03:22:24 pm »
Posting in the Lounge doesn't increase your posts :S

Ownaged.

Offline ghg

• Camper
  • Village Idiot
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2007, 03:38:18 pm »
Aha!/I'm retarded!
-=Gradius wuz you=-

Offline gingerspam

• Major
  • I can has cheeez burrger...
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2007, 12:33:00 pm »
hehe lol u guys think you have it weird... u should be in my dreams- walkin up and into things random mixed up things like animals but they are humans.

my punctuation is not so good cus i am not concerntrating, so try your best.

i had one where i was in a round room like a tube covered with pics of gundam/pokemon creatures and suddenly this alley way appeared and i went in it and i had sex with a girl i used to know then i turned into Itachi (from naruto) and killed a small girl, then i walked out and saw a massive pirate ship laying on its side. there were people walking on it. i was in the middle of a halll with a concert at the front . there were ropes coming from the roof and if u grabbed one it would swing u about and it would go really far and high up. i walked up to the stage at the front and there was a riot guard barrier fromed behind me and punks were having a fight with them. i walked outside and into a feild of white grass... the and.
 :P ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ;Dyeh i am the randomest person u will ever meet.

p.s i have MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH more random dreams than that!

Offline Svirin Kerath

• Camper
  • O NO I GOT SHOTD
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2007, 01:05:54 pm »
I had a dream last night that my sister cought me fapping then she was talking about her masturbating all the time...

Is she hot, at least?
I AM A SMARTARSED PRICK OF A HUMAN BEING

I AM ALSO DOUCHEBAGGERY, AND I'M SPREADING

Offline imacheater2k7

• Soldier
  • Your friendly neighborhood semi-goth.
    • New VGN
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2007, 01:08:25 pm »
Hell, I don't even remember the dreams I have... they must be pretty damn bad though... I wake up at least four times a night.

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2007, 01:10:32 pm »
being chased by one of these.

it was everywhere!

Offline imacheater2k7

• Soldier
  • Your friendly neighborhood semi-goth.
    • New VGN
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2007, 01:14:33 pm »
I'd just kick it. Or cut it with something. You know... now that I think of it, I'd probably get the most fun out of burning it.

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2007, 01:29:50 pm »
Adam Sandler made a good joke which was a sign of the apocalypse, then Arnold Schwarzenegger kills Nicholas Cage with a shovel and gets attacked by Ninjas, he kills them by ripping off their feet and shoving them far up their nostrils. Dane Cook kills himself with a plastic spoon and Michal Vick sicks his dog on a headcrab. George Bush then invades another small country; Hollywood. The marines kill everyone who has ever associated with Michal Moore, who is now considered a terrorist. Jim Carey leads an army against the people's republic of china which quickly becomes bloodbath for both ending with a surprise attack from Mr. T sending PRC into the stone age and Jim Carey gets stabbed 23 times. The survivors cheer over the death of shitty actors and burn books for warmth like snoop dog burns bush.

Yep. Best sleep ever.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

7th_account

« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2007, 01:49:07 pm »
I have a recurring nightmare whenever I got high fever. All that exist is an epilepsia room of infinite size that flashes from black to white really fast. In this room are dozens of white or black teaspoons that grow and shrink in size as they float towards me.

After getting this nightmare I never last more than 10 seconds before waking up in a puddle of sweat and vomit. For some reason I have the feeling that this dimension is where the epic battle between the forces of good and evil will be fought.

Offline The Philanthropist

• Camper
  • .:|TGIF|:. Philly
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2007, 03:21:39 pm »
I get the falling sensation and then wake up at least 3 times a week.

Offline Chuck

• Soldier
  • Chuck P.
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2007, 03:57:18 pm »
A REALLY long time ago, my sister had a dream that carrots were taking over the world :P She never stops telling us about it, and apparently still remebers it... Vividly.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 01:10:13 pm by Chuck »
Are you 9 years old? Or is that just your mental age.
Favorite Wepons:
Ruger, Spas, M79, Barret, Steyr, Chainsaw, LAW, and Knife.

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2007, 04:15:21 pm »
Last night, I dreamed that suddenly, all of the world imploded, but I was watching from my computer screen, but I wasn't affected. What was even creepier was that I was watching me watching the computer screen watching the world explode. No fecking idea what it meant.
Adam Sandler made a good joke which was a sign of the apocalypse, then Arnold Schwarzenegger kills Nicholas Cage with a shovel and gets attacked by Ninjas, he kills them by ripping off their feet and shoving them far up their nostrils. Dane Cook kills himself with a plastic spoon and Michal Vick sicks his dog on a headcrab. George Bush then invades another small country; Hollywood. The marines kill everyone who has ever associated with Michal Moore, who is now considered a terrorist. Jim Carey leads an army against the people's republic of china which quickly becomes bloodbath for both ending with a surprise attack from Mr. T sending PRC into the stone age and Jim Carey gets stabbed 23 times. The survivors cheer over the death of feckty actors and burn books for warmth like snoop dog burns bush.

Yep. Best sleep ever.
Wtf is wrong with you?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 04:18:03 pm by Thinkto urself »

"An anomaly of the sea, shrouded in ubiquitous clouds, a mystery to the man as black holes to the world's smartest physicists"

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2007, 04:16:06 pm »
I love that feeling, I mean at the moment it is scary as hell, but after it is cool.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Blues

• Camper
  • Hum?
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2007, 04:19:52 pm »
I get this a lot. Hate it, but it feels strangely good at the same time. I go to sleep 3 seconds after it happens so it's all good.
18:15

Offline Slashnoob

• Major
  • only users lose drugs
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2007, 02:11:40 pm »
everytime i'm sick or dizzy and falling asleep, i have an extremely weird dream that in it, well.. it's hard to explain, but it seems that my thinking "resolution" changes from 4x4 to infinate. a certain dream i always have when i'm sick is of a tank shooting another tank on a hill, and the shell flies really slow.. then all of a sudden resolution starts to decrease and everything turns into huge squares and everything looks just like a huge square disco 'ball'.

i guess that's what it's like to be on heavy drugs.

i also dream of being abducted by aliens then becoming a really good friend of them. not that way.
Former SuperKill

Offline ghg

• Camper
  • Village Idiot
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2007, 02:35:45 pm »
I have a recurring nightmare whenever I got high fever. All that exist is an epilepsia room of infinite size that flashes from black to white really fast. In this room are dozens of white or black teaspoons that grow and shrink in size as they float towards me.

After getting this nightmare I never last more than 10 seconds before waking up in a puddle of sweat and vomit. For some reason I have the feeling that this dimension is where the epic battle between the forces of good and evil will be fought.
wOw.
-=Gradius wuz you=-

Offline Fluffy

• Camper
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2007, 02:41:48 pm »
I had a dream a few days ago where I killed my friend. I don't know why, but I only knew it had to be done. I snapped his arm, and forced him into the ground. I stomped his head, breaking his face. He was simply shouting insults and provocations at me. I lifted him up into the air and threw him down a hill. His neck snapped and he died.

Not the best nor the worst dream I've ever had, but by far the most confusing...

Long live Nazi-Communism!

Offline KorrupT MerC

• Camper
  • Stoled it!
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2007, 02:54:41 pm »
hehe lol u guys think you have it weird... u should be in my dreams- walkin up and into things random mixed up things like animals but they are humans.

my punctuation is not so good cus i am not concerntrating, so try your best.

i had one where i was in a round room like a tube covered with pics of gundam/pokemon creatures and suddenly this alley way appeared and i went in it and i had sex with a girl i used to know then i turned into Itachi (from naruto) and killed a small girl, then i walked out and saw a massive pirate ship laying on its side. there were people walking on it. i was in the middle of a halll with a concert at the front . there were ropes coming from the roof and if u grabbed one it would swing u about and it would go really far and high up. i walked up to the stage at the front and there was a riot guard barrier fromed behind me and punks were having a fight with them. i walked outside and into a feild of white grass... the and.
 :P ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ;Dyeh i am the randomest person u will ever meet.

p.s i have MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH more random dreams than that!

Heh, your not alone, i have random dreams that 'mix' that have nothing to do with each other, i just dont usually remember most of them to explain them.

As for the falling sensation, i usually get that if i sleep on a couch (or used to, i havent had it recently) and most of the time i somehow end up falling off a cliff right before it happens.

When i was a kid, i used to have an odd nightmare that reoccured... I would be sitting in a field right at the foot of a hill, and i was looking at a daisy... just one daisy... and the ground starts vibrating and as i look up the hill there is a huge boulder tumbling down towards me, i start to run, but i start running slower and slower, eventually i just stop and i try to move but for some reason no matter what i do i cant move fast enough (like a turtle pace) and right when i turn around to look at the boulder, its a freight train and right before it hits i always wake up... that used to scare the shit outta me.

In-Game --iH- {K}orrupT
CTF_Boscage | CTF_Ridge | CTF_Polar | CTF_Dusty