Author Topic: whats you best dream/worst nightmare?  (Read 8021 times)

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
Re: whats you best dream/worst nightmare?
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2007, 10:49:29 am »
One weird recurring one I used to have was one where I'm in this little orange plastic chair, held 20 feet off the ground by a blue pole. All around me is this huge open area, and there's this huge crow of people surrounding me as far as I can see. Everything except the chair is tinted blue. After I've been sitting here a while I get this feeling of helplessness as I begin to fall backwards out of the chair to my imminent death.  And as I'm falling I notice everyone I know watching me fall, not doing anything. Then I hit the ground headfirst and wake up.

I stopped dreaming that one a few years ago, but it was pretty strange.
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline ghg

• Camper
  • Village Idiot
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2007, 04:44:08 pm »
KorupT seems to dream like me. Random as hell.
-=Gradius wuz you=-

Offline KorrupT MerC

• Camper
  • Stoled it!
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2007, 03:18:51 pm »
Has anyone ever had a dream that was a 'sequel' to another dream you had another night. I dont mean a dream that happens every night, but one that happens maybe a week later and its not the same thing, but its a continuance of what you dreamed.

I just woke up from a dream like this, and the 'prequel' i had like a week or 2 ago but i woke up with a strange feeling that can only be explained as 'damn'

In-Game --iH- {K}orrupT
CTF_Boscage | CTF_Ridge | CTF_Polar | CTF_Dusty

Offline The Philanthropist

• Camper
  • .:|TGIF|:. Philly
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2007, 06:37:13 pm »
I love that feeling, I mean at the moment it is scary as hell, but after it is cool.

I like it because you look over at the clock and realize you have like 4 hours more time to sleep :D

EDIT:

Now that I read this thread, I am paying way more attention to my dreams. Like normally I would forget what I dreamt about, but know I remember more often

Offline Rangedmage14

• Soldier
  • got water?
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2007, 09:39:38 pm »
My best dream was of me getting laid, but then I woke up and said "HARDER! oh shit its only a dream" and I cried myself to sleep.
My worst nightmare was of being raped by this fat ugly chick who always asks me out, and shes bestfriends with the most hated girl in the school, making her the second most hated in the school. God thing I was able to say "Step off 'for you be limpin home, pop off" and I walked away with a couple of friends. And she really thought I'd say yeah, so she asked me out infront of them all. I hate the fact I have 2 classes with her.
Respect All
Fear None

Offline knife skillz

• Major(1)
  • That's Right iSkate.
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2007, 09:52:56 pm »
best- i lost my ds so i had a dream it was under the couch. the next day i checked there and it was there.

worst- a guy with a flaming chainsaw chased me around the neighborhood
Trust in your knife
"Learn to see me like a brother unlike two distant strangers."
Ingame name: knife skillz im mostly playing in any deathmatch server as long as it has more than 2 people and sometimes i play on !Elite Snipe&Slice

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2007, 10:04:37 pm »
best- i lost my ds so i had a dream it was under the couch. the next day i checked there and it was there.

worst- a guy with a flaming chainsaw chased me around the neighborhood
Omg. You are one serious idiot O.o
I had a good one yesterday. I was like in a foam room for crazy people, and suddenly I hear this awesome music from a commercial I saw on tv. All of a sudden I fall into water and my shirt falls off(Crazy person jacket) Then I wake up and(NO I DID NOT PISS MY PANTS) I was lying down in the hospital chair with a towel on my head and drawing blood. I passed out. It was weird.(oh ya hippy colors too.)

"An anomaly of the sea, shrouded in ubiquitous clouds, a mystery to the man as black holes to the world's smartest physicists"

Offline LOL

• Major
  • dont read this! read this --->
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2007, 06:01:42 pm »
Best: Falling in slow motion down my stairs (very relaxing)

Worst one i can remember:Grim Reaper chasing me and when he got me he grabbed me and pushed me over and........Tickled me (sheer horror)
Life is like a bathtub the longer you stay in it the more wrinkly you get.

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2007, 06:17:14 pm »
Best: Getting involved in an entirely new last episode of Cowboy Bebop with somehow even more awesome jazz music playing in the background.

Worst: Playing soldat in my dreams.

Offline gingerspam

• Major
  • I can has cheeez burrger...
« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2007, 04:24:38 pm »

As for the falling sensation, i usually get that if i sleep on a couch (or used to, i havent had it recently) and most of the time i somehow end up falling off a cliff right before it happens.

When i was a kid, i used to have an odd nightmare that reoccured... I would be sitting in a field right at the foot of a hill, and i was looking at a daisy... just one daisy... and the ground starts vibrating and as i look up the hill there is a huge boulder tumbling down towards me, i start to run, but i start running slower and slower, eventually i just stop and i try to move but for some reason no matter what i do i cant move fast enough (like a turtle pace) and right when i turn around to look at the boulder, its a freight train and right before it hits i always wake up... that used to scare the feck outta me.
OH shit i have the turtle thing where i am franicly moving my legs but im like ---aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and i go mad and my legs go all numb and i go crazy

Offline Rangedmage14

• Soldier
  • got water?
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2007, 04:35:07 pm »
I think your quotes are a little ruined, but I know what you mean, have you had those dreams (when you were like 6) and you dream someone is chasing you, gunna kill you or kidnap you, then all of a sudden, it gets so hard to run, and your legs get all numb, then you see your parents, so you scream of thier help, but no sound comes out, and all your parents do is watch, and right before anything happens, you wake up?

Also, I've had dreams, that I'm dreaming something will happen, then a week later or something, it happens and you are just thinking, wow that seems familiar from somewhere...
Respect All
Fear None

Offline Barry

• Major(1)
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2007, 05:41:22 am »
Has anyone ever had a dream that was a 'sequel' to another dream you had another night. I dont mean a dream that happens every night, but one that happens maybe a week later and its not the same thing, but its a continuance of what you dreamed.

I just woke up from a dream like this, and the 'prequel' i had like a week or 2 ago but i woke up with a strange feeling that can only be explained as 'damn'
I've had that.

Once when I was a kid I dreamt that I was in Doom. It was really awesome.

Offline LOL

• Major
  • dont read this! read this --->
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2007, 06:35:24 am »
I know a bad one...i was getting chased by a completely black person like a silhouette. and he is saying he will catch me and kill me and when i try to run i keep on tripping and my legs wont let me run.
Life is like a bathtub the longer you stay in it the more wrinkly you get.

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2007, 10:22:17 am »
The reason your legs won't run is that if they worked you'd be running IRL, so your body paralyzes them to prevent you from hurting yourself.
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline ghg

• Camper
  • Village Idiot
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2007, 04:54:18 pm »
The reason your legs won't run is that if they worked you'd be running IRL, so your body paralyzes them to prevent you from hurting yourself.
Yeah. That's why it's actually possible to wake up partially and the paralysis can still be in place (funky shizzle happens apparently, it's not happened to me personally).
-=Gradius wuz you=-

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2007, 04:58:46 pm »
Yeah. That's why it's actually possible to wake up partially and the paralysis can still be in place (funky shizzle happens apparently, it's not happened to me personally).
Yeah, since I was paralyzed I wasn't able to kick myself out of bed during a dream... So how did I end up on the floor?
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2007, 05:13:18 pm »
Have you noticed in those dreams you can still move some, but it's just really hard? Yeah.

Offline Eclipse

• Soldier
  • :D
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2007, 05:25:28 pm »
The Flood (From Halo) was gonna Infect me. So i always wanted to go to the movie or something just to take my mind off it.
All teh Piezors Shall beh Minezors!

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2007, 06:10:19 pm »
Have you noticed in those dreams you can still move some, but it's just really hard? Yeah.
no?

I never found it hard to fall out of my bed, or wind up with my feet on my pillow and my head where my feet were.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2007, 06:14:23 pm »
I know a bad one...i was getting chased by a completely black person.
Thats just Racist man.
The Flood (From Halo) was gonna Infect me. So i always wanted to go to the movie or something just to take my mind off it.
I know. It's freaky as hell when you see a bot AI get infected. It takes sorta long. I like the easter egg in halo 3 where sometimes they peel the skin off and eat it :D.

"An anomaly of the sea, shrouded in ubiquitous clouds, a mystery to the man as black holes to the world's smartest physicists"