Author Topic: INF-the banned subject?  (Read 9147 times)

Offline Rai-Dei

• Flagrunner
Re: INF-the banned subject?
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2008, 08:42:37 am »
I normally don't touch old topics, but this one really needs some reading.

Inf is a dying gametype, it also happens to be my favorite (I started on it so long ago).  I want more people to play it. Many people do not know but back in the day Inf was a massive gametype it even had an amazing community. Many MANY "pro" players also came from Inf: (Mancer, Video, mar77a).  I think we need to get way more clans and servers at the moment we have 3 North Amcerican Normal mode servers:

- U13, its either dead or fully packed, normally dead.
- Graveyard, Only active at certain times.
- Laughing Llama's Inf, It literally just came back, some people will remember it for being one of the oldest and greatest servers of all time.

Sorry I just really want to get Inf started again.

Clan-wise I only see a few <3*'ers(I'm in this one), and some AL people. Need more!

Offline amb2010

• Camper
  • Fear the dot ...
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2008, 03:17:02 pm »
Oo i wish you told me you used my secret plans coco -_- Anyways INF just takes too much team work and there isn't as many people focused on making good maps. The game mode is just too difficult to make a well balanced map, most are too blue sided but some are red sided I'm sure if we get some more maps that are good INF will come back to life.
And as the lyrics go in the United State's national anthem: "America, f**k YEAH!".

Offline Crimson Goth

• Camper
  • A*|INF|Veteran
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2008, 06:06:15 am »
I normally don't touch old topics, but this one really needs some reading.

Inf is a dying gametype, it also happens to be my favorite (I started on it so long ago). I want more people to play it. Many people do not know but back in the day Inf was a massive gametype it even had an amazing community. Many MANY "pro" players also came from Inf: (Mancer, Video, mar77a). I think we need to get way more clans and servers at the moment we have 3 North Amcerican Normal mode servers:

- U13, its either dead or fully packed, normally dead.
- Graveyard, Only active at certain times.
- Laughing Llama's Inf, It literally just came back, some people will remember it for being one of the oldest and greatest servers of all time.

Sorry I just really want to get Inf started again.

Clan-wise I only see a few <3*'ers(I'm in this one), and some AL people. Need more!
Everything in a nutshell. Except The Blood Polland server is very active in the morning(US time) I usually play there since I work over night.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 06:07:59 am by Crimson Goth »