Author Topic: Weapons bugged  (Read 424 times)

Offline Aarni Valkea

• Soldier
  • R-tisht
Weapons bugged
« on: November 13, 2007, 03:02:59 pm »
I had this bug once a couple weeks ago, and didn't bother posting anything about it. Today I got it again, so I decided to have a look if someone else has experienced it.

I was playing a normal R/S match in militia using my basic arsenal of an mp5 and a law. After I died the first time, I respawned with the same weapons but with some major bugs: Mp5 had 193 bullets in it's magazine and didn't shoot visual bullets (as in no mp5-bullet images). I tried reloading but it didn't do anything. Law had no changes so I decided to use it since mp5 was bugged. When I fired, I exploded myself (like firing explosives with the knife or chainsaw when modding). I tested it many times, and each time the same result. This bug didn't go away when the map changed or when I threw away the gun.

This is rare enough not to be a threat or anything, I was just curious. I can post a screenshot showing the mp5.
Where life has no value, death has a price!

Offline SpiltCoffee

• Veteran
  • Spilt, not Split!
    • SpiltCoffee's Site
Re: Weapons bugged
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2007, 05:42:00 am »
It's just a lost or corrupt packet giving you a different weapon mod. Only thing you can do about it is to rejoin the server.
When life hands you High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate,
Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Fumarate, Yellow 5, Tocopherol and Less Than 2% Natural Flavour... make Lemonade!