Author Topic: Halo 360 controllers  (Read 621 times)

Offline Kavukamari

• Camper
  • 3.14159265358979, mmm... pi
Halo 360 controllers
« on: December 02, 2007, 08:15:01 pm »
I think there should be maybe 4 diff Halo3 themed 360 controllers:

Human: army green (metallic) with black slotted grip rubber on the sides (and the light in the middle glows orange)

Covey: Banshee purple (metallic, and glare on controller is orange and in some parts green, like covey vehicals) has same grip rubber as human ver (light in middle glows light blue or maybe purple)

Forerunner: metallic silver with a forerunner design or something and also has grip rubber (light glows a bit darker blue than covey or light blue if covey light is purple)

Flood: looks as if infected by a flood spore, has deformed grip rubber, and maybe controller would be slightly deformed and maybe has flood tentacles on it somewhere (light glows red or dark green or something if red is used for something like overheat or something (I wrote something 3 times in that sentence O.o))

and maybe instead of a glowing X in center, it would be either the Halo3 logo (a 3 inside a semicircle halo) or forerunner runes that represent each race

do any of you think this would be cool?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 08:18:26 pm by Kavukamari »
"Be mindful of fame, show a mighty courage, watch against foes. Nor shalt thou lack what thou desirest, if with thy life thou hast comest out from that heroic task."

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
Re: Halo 360 controllers
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 08:16:35 pm »
I think there should be 3 less halo games.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Zeating

• Soldier
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 08:18:29 pm »
Lol, I think there should be 2 less Halo games...i mean Halo Combat Evolved *claps hands* was great.... I didnt really feel Halo 2..it just sucked...and halo 3 well.......it sucks more.

Offline Kavukamari

• Camper
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 08:19:40 pm »
I think there should be 3 less halo games.

that's funny, cause I think there should be 4 more :P (3+4=7)
"Be mindful of fame, show a mighty courage, watch against foes. Nor shalt thou lack what thou desirest, if with thy life thou hast comest out from that heroic task."

Offline Flacid Assassin

• Camper
  • Gorby The Grunt
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 08:19:45 pm »
umm dude with the frist controler there is its called the halo edition xbox 360 i have it

also they have one with masterchief fighting flood on one i think

Offline Kavukamari

• Camper
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2007, 08:20:19 pm »
Lol, I think there should be 2 less Halo games...i mean Halo Combat Evolved *claps hands* was great.... I didnt really feel Halo 2..it just sucked...and halo 3 well.......it sucks more.

(it's the banshee changes, huh?)

@ flacid assassin: I know that, I listed it anyway to add changes (does the light glow green or orange (I think green) on the one they made?)
(I think they also have elites fighting brutes on another controller)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 08:23:12 pm by Kavukamari »

Offline Flacid Assassin

• Camper
  • Gorby The Grunt
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2007, 08:35:39 pm »
yeah its a green light u can always change the light from green to orange by taking out controller and taking the green light and putting clear orange tape on it thats what i did

Offline Scorpian

• Camper
  • Republican
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2007, 07:14:45 am »
Oh dear, Bungie/Microsoft's marketing schemes...

Offline Barry

• Major(1)
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2007, 08:58:38 am »
About multiplayer:
i mean Halo Combat Evolved *claps hands* was great
Halo Combat evolved was crap, weapons didnt do jack to your enemies, your best bet was to ram them with the warthog (which was tedious seeing as it has zero grip)
(it's the banshee changes, huh?)
Wow, I couldn't imagine that banshee being more useless.

Singleplayer Halo was ok, a little cliché for my taste but works when I've got nothing else to do.

Offline y0da

• Soldier
  • :: Chaos Hunters ::
    • [cH] Soldat Clan
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2007, 08:12:29 am »
I think playing FPS on consoles is just dumb. Where's the mouse and keyboard? There's no fun.