Author Topic: TC:E maps.  (Read 3088 times)

Offline KaRoL

• Major(1)
  • Don't feed the troll.
TC:E maps.
« on: June 09, 2006, 05:42:38 am »
CS Soldat maps are very popular. Morover there're some AA maps remaded 4 (for) Soldat. Maybe some1 (someone) could remake some TC:E* maps. I've just encouraged Urhos to make a ctf_dem_Railhouse, but there're some other nice maps to remade f.e. (for example) dem_Hideout, dem_Depot_XP, dem_Ersatz or dem_Village (especially this 1 [one]). What do you think about it?

*TC:E is short 4 (for) True Combat: Elite - popular mod 4 (for) Enemy Territory.

[edit]i've changed some grammar[/edit]
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 04:48:49 pm by KaRoL »
SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND

Offline Eagles_Arrows

• Veteran
  • The Thread Killer
    • My Webcomic
Re: TC:E maps.
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 10:40:00 am »
Oh, that mod.  Those maps used for Last Man Standing?

Meh, I don't know.  To be honest, I've never played the mod.  I tried but never could.

"Sometimes it's a good day to die, sometimes it's a good day to have breakfast." - Smoke Signals

Offline Bv

• Major(1)
  • The Lounge Bum.
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2006, 04:07:15 pm »
I've played it before, an excellent mod...
Maybe do something for others and put up a few pictures of a map that you would like to see in Soldat,
and try to grab the "hot spots" and a possible overview, someone might decide to do it then.
PIITB.

Offline peemonkey

• Soldier
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2006, 04:35:33 pm »
Karol, it's really hard to understand what you said, work on the grammer alittle, not everyone can read the internets-speek

Offline SoulSnipa

• Major
    • Soldat Mappers League
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2006, 12:07:53 am »
i would rather look at whats done so it fits better before i claim...if i claim a spot.