Author Topic: Changing Flag/Team name  (Read 783 times)

Offline Zeating

• Soldier
Changing Flag/Team name
« on: December 05, 2007, 04:16:24 pm »
How do i change the team names on the interface, like  when u first pick a team and it says the 2 teams Alpha And Bravo, also how do i change the Team Flags, i'm trying to make Bravo a blue Vault and Alpha a red vault. Thx

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
Re: Changing Flag/Team name
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 04:31:15 pm »
Soldat/Txt/Default.txt

Everything in that text file that says Red/Alpha, Blue/Bravo is referring to the teams basically... you can change it easily.

Just remember to not add more or subtract from the number of lines in the file or most of the text in the game will ged jumbled up.
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

Offline Zeating

• Soldier
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2007, 04:57:02 pm »
Ok ty, but what about the Flags?

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2007, 05:56:24 pm »
If you look in Soldat/objects-gfx you'll find what you need there..

Although it's very difficult to modify the flags... only the flagpole, glow and flags texture can be modified
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

Offline Zeating

• Soldier
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2007, 06:09:03 pm »
So i cant like turn the flags into Vaults? :(

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2007, 09:48:42 pm »
... Vault as in a safe?

How does a soldier carry around a safe on their back? Vault sort of implies a very large safe that is large enough to walk inside of... Why not make a map with the flags kept in vaults or something?