Author Topic: Wow, banned for "supposed" cheating.  (Read 1403 times)

Offline R!ckster

• Major(1)
Wow, banned for "supposed" cheating.
« on: December 05, 2007, 06:34:16 pm »
Okay, so I was playing in the u13 ctf server today, and I have the red flag and as I am trying to go back to my base to return it I get shot with a m79 and shoot this dude named "Pragma" with my barret, then out of nowhere insta ban.. anybody know who the admin is of the server, because honestly im not even that good and I got banned for supposedly cheating.

Offline BondJamesBond

• Flagrunner
    • http://tobylands.com
Re: Wow, banned for "supposed" cheating.
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 06:39:11 pm »
If you were 'instantly' unbanned, then it is most likely a server issue or something. Go to http://u13.net/ or message FliesLikeABrick....
The computer is a moron.
?  - Peter Drucker

Offline BombSki

• Flagrunner
    • Climbing-soldiers.net
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 02:09:10 am »
why do you think you were banned for cheating? why do you think an admin banned you? be more specific when youre whining..

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 08:23:57 am »
I've removed any bans that could be keeping you out of the server, I didn't bother looking into the cause

Offline R!ckster

• Major(1)
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2007, 04:18:07 pm »
I've removed any bans that could be keeping you out of the server, I didn't bother looking into the cause

Thank you Brick.

Offline Pragma

• Soldier
  • Blood, Guts and Gunsmoke
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2007, 02:59:18 pm »
Okay, so I was playing in the u13 ctf server today, and I have the red flag and as I am trying to go back to my base to return it I get shot with a m79 and shoot this dude named "Pragma" with my barret, then out of nowhere insta ban.. anybody know who the admin is of the server, because honestly im not even that good and I got banned for supposedly cheating.

Well, that would be me that hit you with the m79.  I don't recall you being booted, but I'm glad you got this cleared up.

Most folks I play against online seem like a decent bunch, and wouldn't just ban you unless you play as a well as a hacker with an aim cheat. :)

Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake.  Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."