Author Topic: My MOD//Warcraft3 MOD  (Read 2588 times)

Offline Rawer

• Major(1)
My MOD//Warcraft3 MOD
« on: December 12, 2007, 08:06:39 am »
Hello to all,every body know what is Warcraft3//I am think...\\
This is mod with basic war3 weapons...more of than a make not from the warcraft because it's good weapons! ;)
In this mod i create race changer for the Undead OCR Human NightElves :D
This mod is very exiting and it have TOTAL CHANGES-SOUNDS,WEAPONS,BOTS,GOSTEKS(Team heads),MY ONE MAP(Sorry,no weapoint because map is big) 8)
NEED soldat mod starter

Screenshots:

Download:http://files.filefront.com/SOLDATWar3MODrar/;9241239;/fileinfo.html

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
Re: My MOD//Warcraft3 MOD
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2007, 08:19:56 am »
Hell... put pics from the interface gfx ingame!
well... i don't like the sound make them clearer... some of them yes, they are great but yhous should make them bore similar to spellings and old weapons, use audicity?

About the Interface graphics:
 ... I say the truth, no offense, i don't like anything(well yes that meteor replacing the socom) Please put more effort on the gfx in general! Try to find a style that likes you, you can't be happy without looking it like the best mod!
good luck, upgrade please :/

Offline Rawer

• Major(1)
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2007, 08:30:35 am »
SORRY/
This is not meteor-SOCOM is a fireball// ;)
sorry...I am new in mod create/

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2007, 08:44:15 am »
heh ok np, you don't have any reason for say sorry! Its your mod you can do whatever you want :) look for weapon making tuts and you will learn a lot

Offline Aarni Valkea

• Soldier
  • R-tisht
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2007, 09:16:28 am »
The things that instantly caught my eye were that the bars are not centered, which does not look like it's made on purpose and the ammunition amount "splats" the weapon icon. Other than that, it's good that you've done some work, like with the sounds and all, since it's easier to upgrade a lot of work. You should work more on the aesthetics, that is the most important part in a new mod imo.

You can improve it a lot, and if you can, it means it's not ready ;). Being your first mod is not an excuse, my first mod got quite a good welcome (unless you all lied, of course). Happy modding!

No rate, since you can still work on it.
Where life has no value, death has a price!