Author Topic: |-=SSF=-| Official WebSite  (Read 885 times)

Offline Centurion

• Flagrunner
|-=SSF=-| Official WebSite
« on: December 15, 2007, 03:53:14 pm »
|-=SSF=-| = Soldat Special Forces

www.ssf.fracs.net

Since we're officially Normal CTF only clan, I've decided to post that here.

Clan history:
Story created by dSg ( da Silver guy ):

Then time skips to 1.2.1 (I can't remember about 1.1.5 and the feck, I remember there was no chainsaw and law though, I could be wrong). Me and my friends in my school back in Malaysia created a clan called ASF. It stood for Asian-Australian Soldat Forces. It lasted for about a few months, with most of its members inactive. Then I thought, what was I doing in this awesome game, playing feck in an inactive clan? That's when I created |-=SSF=-|.

A few days after I created it, it had a few members in it already. We were a Normal CTF clan (and I did not know of R/S CTF's existance), and we were one of the minor ones. My members were fairly noob but I got slowly better and better. Does anyone remember how it was in 1.2.1? Barret shot instantly with one click, and everything was more balanced. I used the barret, with almost 100% aim.

The time passed quickly, really. Thinking back, I remember when I first saw "R/S". It was the most surprising sight. People took notices of enemies behind them, when they had no ability to look behind. I soon found out the importance of sound in soldat. And soon, I found out more facts about "R/S". It requires you more skills. Not just aim.

I could be wrong with dates, but I think 1.3 came first. It came, with new modifications, and barret no longer suited me. I switched to AUG+Law, it seemed like the best. Around August 2006, while playing in a DM server, I met a guy called Brett. I don't know why, I remember meeting him in ctf_B2b even though it was a DM server. Anyway, I recruited him. It was his second day in soldat; a total n00b. It was an accident, a fate, I guess

We came online everyday to practice. I trained him hard, and the results were clearly visible. Later known as BmC, we became the two best players in |-=SSF=-|. We thought we were the best. Few months later, a clan called H20 broke up and Butler the Slayer joined us. Following him was Predator, and he joined a few days after Butler did. We recruited more, including Exile and my old friend from DM, Dearca. There were lots of players in |-=SSF=-|.

One day, I saw Tinysmurf come back on soldat. I was in real shock; he was inactive for many months after mysteriously dissapearing from .:|BAM|:.. I straight away recruited him into the clan. What was more surprising was that he paid for a server for |-=SSF=-|. It was like heaven, and we were about to climb up the ladder to the best in R/S CTF.

Things never go perfect, eh? I wish everything went perfect. I wish. Me and BmC got into lots of arguments concerning Tinysmurf, and I left the clan temporarily to calm things up. When I came back, we arguued further more, this time Tiny joining. I think Tiny god fed up. He went to join {SEAL}, and many members in |-=SSF=-| were ready to quit. It was time to disband.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 03:57:56 pm by Centurion »

Offline Se!kA

• Soldier
  • Leet'n'Sweet
    • Se!kA.rox.pl
Re: |-=SSF=-| Official WebSite
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 04:49:13 am »
Not bad, but buttons are a little unreadable.