Author Topic: Beauty maps  (Read 868 times)

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
Beauty maps
« on: December 18, 2007, 08:13:09 pm »
Well being bored as hell playing stupid jungle and war themed maps, etc~ made me pop a stupid/good/ok idea in my head. What about a map so pointless, that all the people that made it ever did was, make it beautiful. Like a map to simulate a neighborhood. A stupid house with all the regular things you would have in a regular house. It could be just like....
SOLDAT DOLL HOUSES/LIFE MAPS
Yes, I'm that bored.

"An anomaly of the sea, shrouded in ubiquitous clouds, a mystery to the man as black holes to the world's smartest physicists"

Offline Snake

• Soldier
  • Chu Canadien Criss!
Re: Beauty maps
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 08:18:06 pm »
lmfao yes you are bored lol

I thinq its a stupid idea but kinda good lol cz i'm the kind of guy that would play it all day long :D

But I thinq that IT being beatifull IT would lag a bit

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 08:22:15 pm »
lmfao yes you are bored lol

I thinq its a stupid idea but kinda good lol cz i'm the kind of guy that would play it all day long :D

But I thinq that IT being beatifull IT would lag a bit
Yes, it would lag if you did it all in one map, but... maybe... Seemless servers/Put the dollhouse life map in parts e.g.,part 1,part 2.

"An anomaly of the sea, shrouded in ubiquitous clouds, a mystery to the man as black holes to the world's smartest physicists"

Offline Eagles_Arrows

• Veteran
  • The Thread Killer
    • My Webcomic
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 10:56:27 pm »
VTT's maps.

They're really just map arts.  I don't consider them playable, but they're nice to look at.

"Sometimes it's a good day to die, sometimes it's a good day to have breakfast." - Smoke Signals

Offline KorrupT MerC

• Camper
  • Stoled it!
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 08:58:43 pm »
VTT's maps.

They're really just map arts. I don't consider them playable, but they're nice to look at.

Do you know what happens when you tell a kid, dont touch, just look? :P

Rats is based in a kitchen, im pretty sure you can find some others. I really dont like the idea of playing in a house though.

In-Game --iH- {K}orrupT
CTF_Boscage | CTF_Ridge | CTF_Polar | CTF_Dusty