Author Topic: 1.5.1 Beta fails updating || 1.5.1 LAN/Internet Portalissue || more  (Read 894 times)

DarkCrusade

I downloaded Soldat´s newest version to test it out and can´t even play properly. I discovered that I have the same problems because of Windows Vista: Home Premium (SP2) with the new server as I had them in Soldat 1.5. So I checked the config.exe and the soldat.exe and changed what I had to and I got it opening. My problem is, that there is this update by EnEsCe that should increase my FPS, but when I want to finish the update (just need to click OK) I get kind of a blue screen and need to exit Soldat with the Task Manager. If I don´t update my FPS go from 4-5 to 9-11. [SCREEN#1 shows the problem]

_________________________________________________ _______________________

When I click on this big red button to play offline / LAN I can´t change back to internet. I need to restart Soldat then. Very annoying.

I logged in on Soldat Portal and clicked on the offline button. Then I changed to the player menu and wanted to change my account. So I clicked at the button right hand from the in game name in the player tab and it just said that I´d need to log in to change my account. The problem: I changed to Portal and searched for the login tab but no tab included what I was searching for. So I couldn´t play online nor I could change my account just because of pressing this damn red button.

I can´t login with my account name and password. It just says "logging in" and then after a while of boredom it says "your connection has ran out of time." and that I should retry.

EDIT: I got pingkicked from a zombieserver (at the moment I try playing at a computer with Windows XP) and wanted to join an other server but the error popped up that I took a screen off (SCREEN#2). There is no function to log out so I need to restart Soldat.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 11:36:52 am by DarkCrusade »

Offline SpiltCoffee

• Veteran
  • Spilt, not Split!
    • SpiltCoffee's Site
Re: 1.5.1 Beta fails updating || 1.5.1 LAN/Internet Portalissue || more
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2009, 07:32:04 pm »
When I click on this big red button to play offline / LAN I can´t change back to internet. I need to restart Soldat then. Very annoying.

I logged in on Soldat Portal and clicked on the offline button. Then I changed to the player menu and wanted to change my account. So I clicked at the button right hand from the in game name in the player tab and it just said that I´d need to log in to change my account. The problem: I changed to Portal and searched for the login tab but no tab included what I was searching for. So I couldn´t play online nor I could change my account just because of pressing this damn red button.
These problems are fixed in the latest version (1.5.1.6). If you go into offline mode, you click the logout button to get back to the login screen.

EDIT: I got pingkicked from a zombieserver (at the moment I try playing at a computer with Windows XP) and wanted to join an other server but the error popped up that I took a screen off (SCREEN#2). There is no function to log out so I need to restart Soldat.
I'd say you should have tried what it said. There IS a logout function on your screen, you just need to look a bit more carefully.
When life hands you High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate,
Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Fumarate, Yellow 5, Tocopherol and Less Than 2% Natural Flavour... make Lemonade!

DarkCrusade

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 05:08:32 am »
I'd say you should have tried what it said. There IS a logout function on your screen, you just need to look a bit more carefully.

Thanks.

I just get bug #1 when playing at fullscreen, it works perfectly in window mode

Offline EnEsCe

• Retired Soldat Developer
  • Flamebow Warrior
  • http://enesce.com/
    • [eC] Official Website
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2009, 05:50:08 am »
Yeah bug #1 is fixed but won't be noticeable until the update after next.