Author Topic: Ruan Soldat Movie.  (Read 2067 times)

Offline RuanLMA

• Major(1)
Ruan Soldat Movie.
« on: December 22, 2007, 07:30:48 am »

Offline PaFel

• Veteran
  • Weaponology Expert
    • PaFcio TACTIACAL
Re: Ruan Soldat Movie.
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2007, 07:42:26 am »
Omg... S*ity and borring... The only one nice thing was your suicide in credits.

Offline Flamingo

• Camper
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2007, 08:08:26 am »
Its about as spectacular as a cactus.

And for gods sake, Why did you have to add "sniper shot" when you are carrying a barrett...
Banned

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 05:23:16 pm »
Most boring piece of lettuce I have ever seen... And whats, "Beek" When ever he kills with the saw... 1 star!

"An anomaly of the sea, shrouded in ubiquitous clouds, a mystery to the man as black holes to the world's smartest physicists"

Offline Se!kA

• Soldier
  • Leet'n'Sweet
    • Se!kA.rox.pl
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2008, 08:55:19 am »
Huh. Really boring.The gameplay showed there is the most major shit I've ever seen.

Offline NinjaGimp369

• Veteran
  • Wa-Poww!
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2008, 09:35:50 am »
Aw gawd. That was the biggest waste of time. THANKS FOR RUINING MY NEW YEAR!
"You should've used the pythagoras theorum, b*tch."
[/url]

Offline Ziem

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2008, 11:20:58 am »
WOOW Awesome! Best Soldat movie I've ever seen! <rotfld>

... what's so cool in this movie that you had to post it? Are you excited because you killed some random noob on public? -.-'  ~3 mins of life wasted ffs.

Offline NinjaGimp369

• Veteran
  • Wa-Poww!
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2008, 01:14:23 am »
Ok ok ok, after re-visiting this thread, i realise that we haven't really been giving him any constructive criticism, just flamed his ass.

Tip 1: View your own video before even showing to another living soul. Therefore, you can see how absolutely s****ty it is or how good it is and start again.

Tip 2: Use music, it's a very good way to set the mood of a video and if your choice is good enough sometimes your viewers will be screaming or dancing along with the crazy heavy metal soundtrack you just put in.

Tip 3: Youtube? NO, NO, NO!!! Bad! Bad! A bad quality player like youtube will give a bad quality video and believe me, many people's eyes bleed after watching crappy soldat videos there. It's true.

Tip 4: Gay repetitive sound effects (eg. "BEEKOMGlulzGOODsoundLUL!!11!!!" or "B00/\/\ HEADSH0T!11!!) makes we wanna just walk outside and shoot someone. In your case, after hearing the first "Beek" sound, I immeditely wanted to go kill myself. Luckily, I'm a nice guy and IF I did die, I wouldn't get my family to sue your ass for murder.

So if you take these little beggining tips into account, plus many more. Hopefully you'll produce a movie worth the 3 minutes of peoples lives.

Oh and, good luck.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 01:17:22 am by NinjaGimp369 »
"You should've used the pythagoras theorum, b*tch."
[/url]

Offline CriminalJoe

• Major
  • Anti-Sober
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2008, 02:38:10 am »
yea i was hoping to see some pwnings bu i didn't :(. nice taste of music tho, and that self kill at the end was worth watching xD
ZOMIFGZ DONT FEED THE ZOMBORGZ!!!!!@@!!121@!@!!21!@!!111!one!!!1@!21!@