Author Topic: Zombies Script **3.8**  (Read 28913 times)

Offline Amida

• Major
Re: Zombies Script **update 2.0**
« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2008, 11:44:19 am »
amida u disable weapon anti cheat yet? cuz it screws u over when u pick up a flame kit.

Yeah, it works fine now, thanks.

Offline KwS Pall

• Major(1)
  • I'm going to write Tibia for Soldat
Re: Zombies Script **update 2.0b**
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2008, 09:07:32 am »
I found a bug or it's not a bug, when zombiefied you can go to bravo team before end of round using esc menu
I'm going to write Tibia for Soldat

Offline -Snowy-

• Major(1)
    • Snowy
Re: Zombies Script **update 2.1**
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2008, 09:19:47 am »
yer i just uploaded a new update this second to fix that, they go to spec mode if they change manually. id make them go to there old team but unfortunately i cant really tell what it was because onteamjoin only shows the team they are going to and if u use getplayerstat(team) in onteamjoin it also gets the team they are going to, and i dont know an easy way to store the current teams for every player without...doing it for every single player (i might do that later when im more bored). at least they lose their score if they change manually, so they may be discouraged for now

Offline DorkeyDear

• Veteran
  • I also go by Curt or menturi
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2008, 08:43:45 pm »
Seems that when I'm alone, I can join alpha or bravo.. and if i do /kill while on bravo team, it basically does /nextmap and sets me to alpha.. on ur server.

Also seems that dead zombies lay m79 eggs and they fall to kill whomever may be below them. Supost2 be a feature, but just to give my opinion, I don't like it very much.

Offline -Snowy-

• Major(1)
    • Snowy
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2008, 10:52:59 pm »
well on ctf, inf, or tm, one of the objectives of the humans is to survive, or they lose, so if there is only one person on bravo and they die, they become zombified, humans lose, and the map changes.

and zombies are supposed to explode when they die, and putting m79 bullets up there ass is the only way i could think of to get that affect.

Offline DorkeyDear

• Veteran
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2008, 06:23:19 am »
Lack of time to look for my self ATM, is it ezly disableable?

Offline -Snowy-

• Major(1)
    • Snowy
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2008, 06:56:07 am »
yer just remove the only createbullet in the script (i think its the only one anyway)

Offline DorkeyDear

• Veteran
Re: Zombies Script **update 2.2**
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2008, 05:38:41 pm »
I meant by like setting a constant BotExplode = true; to false or something like that... but that works too.

Offline -Snowy-

• Major(1)
    • Snowy
Re: Zombies Script **update 2.3**
« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2008, 01:15:17 am »
well i was gonna put that option in ages ago but i guess i forgot...but its there now

Offline chutem

• Veteran
Re: Zombies Script **update 2.7**
« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2008, 03:47:03 pm »
I was a playing on Snowys zombie server, and when you're a zombie and do /boom, if the round ends before you explode, you get a m79 up your ass and die when your on bravo.
1NK3FbdNtH6jNH4dc1fzuvd4ruVdMQABvs

Offline -Snowy-

• Major(1)
    • Snowy
Re: Zombies Script **update 2.7**
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2008, 05:19:45 pm »
i c your problem...i will fix this when i bother uploading a new one

Offline Vilde123 [Fin]

• Major(1)
Re: Zombies Script **3.8**
« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2009, 09:32:21 am »
Is there a chance of getting some information about changing the script a little...?

I was thinking to make the first zombies to spawn as bots in small waves, and the last survivor of the last round could then be a human also, not the first zombie. (I've got complaints about this and I think also myself it could be great)

Thanks.

Offline Dpulse

• Major
    • Not sure what Chop N' Shop is? Visit one of the places above or view this topic!
« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2009, 03:53:54 pm »
I know this topic hasn't been posted in for awhile, but for this script is there anyway you can edit it so you have more than 1 life, i browsed through it and i didn't see anything?
Come play with us at chop n' shop soldat!

Chop N' Shop IRC: #CNS.soldat
Chop N' Shop Site: www.CNSS.yolasite.com
Chop N' Shop Server IP: 66.207.3.77 Port: 27079
Not sure what Chop N' Shop is? Visit this topic: http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=35381.0

Offline miketh2005

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • What's the URL for www.microsoft.com?
« Reply #73 on: July 31, 2009, 06:43:36 pm »
I know this topic hasn't been posted in for awhile, but for this script is there anyway you can edit it so you have more than 1 life, i browsed through it and i didn't see anything?

I thought you script???? It should be easy enough to look through it and add some lines or edit or take away, whatever...
Quote from: 'Ando.' pid='12999178' dateline='1309046898'
My new password is secure as shit :)
Mate, I am not sure Shit is even secured nowadays.

Offline Dpulse

• Major
    • Not sure what Chop N' Shop is? Visit one of the places above or view this topic!
« Reply #74 on: July 31, 2009, 10:07:50 pm »
eh, yea the script didnt work anyway = / i scripted a bit of a zombie script but then i foudn a better one so yea
Come play with us at chop n' shop soldat!

Chop N' Shop IRC: #CNS.soldat
Chop N' Shop Site: www.CNSS.yolasite.com
Chop N' Shop Server IP: 66.207.3.77 Port: 27079
Not sure what Chop N' Shop is? Visit this topic: http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=35381.0