Author Topic: Would any of you ever....  (Read 2976 times)

Offline Yes

• Soldier
  • Yes.
Would any of you ever....
« on: December 24, 2007, 04:47:38 pm »
give your phone number to a public forum? I'm just wondering if any of you would do that. I would personally never ever do it. If any of you do it, would you cut you actually answer the calls
One Love
Yes

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
Re: Would any of you ever....
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 04:48:37 pm »
If I gave you my cell number, you would probably force me into buying a texting plan just so my bill doesn't explode.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Fluffy

• Camper
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 04:51:05 pm »
That's a really dumb question. Only a complete retard would give his phone number on the internet.

Long live Nazi-Communism!

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 05:01:53 pm »
Only a complete moron would POST ANY TYPE of personal information on the internet' i only ever usually post my first name, and maybe my last name. I never post information about my self, and you hear about idiots on myspace who post there entire life story and people take their identities.

P.S Myspace is the lowest of low, It is epic sh*t and should die.
Lol, internets.

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 05:03:21 pm »
803-883-9136
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline mar77a

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • mad
    • random stuffs
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2007, 05:06:28 pm »
Only a complete moron would POST ANY TYPE of personal information on the internet' i only ever usually post my first name, and maybe my last name. I never post information about my self, and you hear about idiots on myspace who post there entire life story and people take their identities.

Yeah, cause the internet can't be used for serious business and your 'personal info' is absolutely unreachable in any case.

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2007, 05:12:29 pm »
Many people have given out their names and where they live... thats plenty enough info to get a number and address.

Oh and Pie..... bandwagon much?
@ii

Offline blackdevil0742

• Veteran
  • Don't Panic
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2007, 05:25:38 pm »
Well i use two cell phones. One uses a card with money on it and i could just scrap it and get a new one (instead of getting more money for it) and it has no attachment to me in anyway as I bought it anonymously. So I could give out my number but I see no reason why.

OBEY!!!

Offline Yes

• Soldier
  • Yes.
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2007, 05:31:06 pm »
I was just wondering because I got the idea from this guy.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=OkXH7hBbDI0
He was on CNN because he did it.
One Love
Yes

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2007, 06:01:11 pm »
Many people have given out their names and where they live... thats plenty enough info to get a number and address.

No i just don't think it's a good idea, and how can i be on the bandwagon if i put reasons for it when everyone else just said it's bad?
It's on par with letting your young children play in a public park unsupervised.
Lol, internets.

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2007, 06:59:29 pm »
P.S Myspace is the lowest of low, It is epic sh*t and should die.
Agreed.

"An anomaly of the sea, shrouded in ubiquitous clouds, a mystery to the man as black holes to the world's smartest physicists"

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2007, 07:06:03 pm »

No i just don't think it's a good idea, and how can i be on the bandwagon if i put reasons for it when everyone else just said it's bad?
It's on par with letting your young children play in a public park unsupervised.
You gave no reasons, no its not the same as letting kids play in a park unsupervised, moron...

Oh and the reason I know you are a bandwagoner... you are not smart enough to form this opinion on your own.
@ii

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2007, 07:42:49 pm »
905-233-2627

CALL ME IM LONELY

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2007, 07:56:04 pm »
Lol, nice try, but that phone number is fake. There isn't an area that uses 905 if I am correct, but yea it would be funny if someone called and pranked some random guy. Lol.
This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2007, 08:11:59 pm »
Lol, nice try, but that phone number is fake. There isn't an area that uses 905 if I am correct, but yea it would be funny if someone called and pranked some random guy. Lol.

Yes there is. Burlington and parts of Flamborough Ontario use 905, and I think Hamilton does as well.

The number isn't fake.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2007, 08:51:11 pm »
Sorry, I didn't mean it to sound offensive, it just kind of looked strange.
This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline Yes

• Soldier
  • Yes.
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2007, 08:54:28 pm »

Yes there is. Burlington and parts of Flamborough Ontario use 905, and I think Hamilton does as well.

The number isn't fake.

Is it really your number and if it is, has someone called you yet?
One Love
Yes

Offline chrisgbk

• Inactive Staff
  • Veteran
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2007, 10:02:47 pm »
Area code 905 (1-905) (with overlay Area code 289) is a telephone dialing area for south central Ontario. It includes the Niagara Peninsula, Hamilton, Oshawa, and the suburban Greater Toronto Area. It was first assigned in Canada in October 1993, as a split from area code 416.

905 overlays with area code 289. It surrounds Area code 416/647 (the city of Toronto) and is bounded with Area code 519/226 in the west, Area code 705 in the north and Area code 613 in the east. All numbers, after 2002, must be dialed with an area code, changing the number of digits for local telephone numbers from 7 to 10.

Ahh wikipedia, it has information on everything.

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2007, 02:39:43 am »
Only a complete moron would POST ANY TYPE of personal information on the internet' i only ever usually post my first name, and maybe my last name.

So...either you're a complete moron, or you don't consider your first and last name personal information (in which case you would be wrong).

Me, I generally say that I live on 1234 Main Street and that my name is Zeke Smith.  Why does a company need my real information to register for a forum or product?
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline Hundkeex

• Major
  • boycott the supervise
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2007, 09:23:10 am »
656-38-99

Call me if you wanna have "fun".