Author Topic: Wtf is...  (Read 1125 times)

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
Wtf is...
« on: December 24, 2007, 09:55:51 pm »
PASTAFARIANISM?
[/u][/i][/b][/size]
From the website I looked at it looks like a freaking joke -.-, it's a freaking cult? wtf is pastafarianism!!! WHO THE HELL WOULD BELIEVE IN A FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER??? WHO?? Anyways, are these people serious? Is it even real?? IS IT A JOKE? Answers please. KTHXBAI.

"An anomaly of the sea, shrouded in ubiquitous clouds, a mystery to the man as black holes to the world's smartest physicists"

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
Re: Wtf is...
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 09:57:33 pm »
It is an atheist joke. You fail.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 09:59:32 pm »
Thats mean Mr, you're getting 3 more years of PRESCHOOOLLLL!

"An anomaly of the sea, shrouded in ubiquitous clouds, a mystery to the man as black holes to the world's smartest physicists"

Offline Iron Man

• Soldier
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 10:15:28 pm »
It is an atheist joke. You fail.
from southpark

Offline Kszchroink

• Soldier
  • black people
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2007, 02:06:56 am »
no, iron man, it's not from south park at all
YOU! SHOOK ME ALLLL NIIIGHT LONG - Kurt Cobain
WHO TOOK MY AVATAR I'LL FIND MY AVATAR - Kurt Cobain

Offline VijchtiDoodah

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
    • Stan Yeti Rave?
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2007, 02:33:05 am »
Pastafarianism, like the Church of the SubGenius, is a satirical religion.  People don't actually believe in this stuff, but they serve as tools to show how absurd religion is -- with many "adherents" devoting hours of time discussing inane theological questions such as "How many noodly appendages does the FSM have?" that parallel, for instance, "How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?"

It's all a big joke at the expense of theists, often simply to stop them from talking about their own religion as if it were truth.

The Invisible Pink Unicorns, on the other hand, do exist.  We know this because we can't see them; which serves as proof that they are, as the scriptures have stated, invisible.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 02:37:37 am by VijchtiDoodah »

"“The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr”"

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2007, 02:48:07 am »
The Invisible Pink Unicorns, on the other hand, do exist.  We know this because we can't see them; which serves as proof that they are, as the scriptures have stated, invisible.

I see someone doesn't understand the concept of religion, or doesn't care enough to get his satirical description right.
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline Kszchroink

• Soldier
  • black people
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2007, 02:57:28 am »

I see someone doesn't understand the concept of religion, or doesn't care enough to get his satirical description right.

don't get your panties in a bunch

Offline mxyzptlk

• Veteran
  • The Panda Ninja
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2007, 03:26:02 am »

"While preceding your entrance with a grenade is a good tactic in
Quake, it can lead to problems if attempted at work." -- C Hacking

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2007, 02:19:28 pm »
Pastafarianism, like the Church of the SubGenius, is a satirical religion.  People don't actually believe in this stuff, but they serve as tools to show how absurd religion is -- with many "adherents" devoting hours of time discussing inane theological questions such as "How many noodly appendages does the FSM have?" that parallel, for instance, "How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?"

It's all a big joke at the expense of theists, often simply to stop them from talking about their own religion as if it were truth.

To TTURSELF that's just a wall of words. This guy is either an epic troll, or really fucking helpless.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline Kszchroink

• Soldier
  • black people
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2007, 02:23:24 pm »
you know, sometimes i think that soldat forums is just a group of trolls. is the world really that retarded?

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2007, 03:42:01 pm »

don't get your panties in a bunch

Oh, I'm not upset or anything.  I'm just pointing it out.
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.