Author Topic: Chrismas Presents  (Read 10949 times)

Offline Carlitos

• Camper
  • Dont Give Up
    • Mr.Pants adventures on Soldat
Re: Chrismas Presents
« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2007, 08:24:16 pm »

I hate you ;____;

Oh and btw i didnt ask for anything...it was a...surprise!
---See the advantures of Mr.Pants and others in soldat---
http://www.youtube.com/TugaSoldatTV
-------------------------------
Amen

Offline Flamingo

• Camper
« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2007, 08:26:06 pm »
Banned

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2007, 08:27:40 pm »
A zelda style DS its got a triforce on it and it came with phantom hourglass. My mom just got it cause it came with a game :P my sister got me a Beck cd(She didn't have a clue what to get me so I just told her to buy me a cd) Metriod Prime for Wii(My bro just got a shiny new job with shiny big paychecks :D ) My other brother got me Phantom Hourglass for the DS... he saved the reciept so I will just trade it in. I also got $585 and a $25 walmart gift card.(Its only that much cause a rich friend gave me $500... I really don't know why she gave that much)

I bought  my mom an east indian food and sushi cookbook. My dad a nifty remote that can control damn near any tv made, my oldest brother a guitar stand, my other brother a 007 GC game(since he just got his hands on a GC/finally has time for games)and some chocolate covered cherries, my sister a princess bride collecters dvd thing. I got some random jewelry for my grandma... It was a surprisingly big christmas this year... last few have been pretty cheap on all parts... so I can't complain. I kinda feel bad cause I didn't go out as much for everyone as I usually do but everyone seemed to be more then happy with their gifts.

Oh and I won $35 in a big christmas poker game.
@ii

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2007, 08:30:20 pm »

Another Wii game which is retarded - M&M's Kart Racing... for God's sake. My sister has agreed to take it back for one that I choose.
Wii Play
Wii Play=M&M's Kart racing They both suck hard. Wii play was probably one of the most boring games I ever bothered renting...

"An anomaly of the sea, shrouded in ubiquitous clouds, a mystery to the man as black holes to the world's smartest physicists"

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2007, 08:34:33 pm »

Another Wii game which is retarded - M&M's Kart Racing... for God's sake. My sister has agreed to take it back for one that I choose.
Wii Play
Wii Play=M&M's Kart racing They both suck hard. Wii play was probably one of the most boring games I ever bothered renting...
Then you don't have friends.... since its a party game....
@ii

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2007, 08:36:02 pm »
Wii play's games were just repetitive minigames. It was just Wii sports with no sports. And also, Configuring your body to fit bubbles?

"An anomaly of the sea, shrouded in ubiquitous clouds, a mystery to the man as black holes to the world's smartest physicists"

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2007, 08:37:36 pm »
Wii play's games were just repetitive minigames. It was just Wii sports with no sports. And also, Configuring your body to fit bubbles?
Like I said... its a party game...
@ii

Offline Carlitos

• Camper
  • Dont Give Up
    • Mr.Pants adventures on Soldat
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2007, 08:37:37 pm »
---See the advantures of Mr.Pants and others in soldat---
http://www.youtube.com/TugaSoldatTV
Amen

Offline Twistkill

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
  • The words of your tongue blister like fire
« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2007, 08:38:30 pm »
I didn't ask for it... I played it before, the good stuff is billiards and air hockey. I'd much prefer a full on game like RE4 or SSX Blur.

And yes, † is right, it's a party game... that's one of the focuses of the Wii.

"A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult." -Proverbs 12:16

Add me on PSN: Newfrag. Just make sure to tell me you're from SF. :P

Offline Iron Man

• Soldier
« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2007, 10:56:26 pm »
HAHA nice late present.. from the arduino video poster earlier

Offline Psycho

• Flagrunner
  • Decomposing
« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2007, 11:43:20 pm »
I'm getting Logitech G11 keyboard in a couple of days.

If you're getting it today, you should just as well get the new sexy g15 V2 (only present I got this year worth mentioning)

Looking down from ethereal skies

Offline Zero72

• Flagrunner
« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2007, 12:16:38 am »
Got a very nice new 7.2 megapixel digital camera, a stupidly warm and comfortable blue flannel robe/pants set, and a slew of little but vastly appreciated little Christmas toys.

Yeah, I'm 22. Too old for toys? Never. This cheap little RC helicopter is fun for 6 minutes at a time.

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2007, 12:42:12 am »
Yeah, I'm 22. Too old for toys? Never. This cheap little RC helicopter is fun for 6 minutes at a time.

I have that little RC helicopter. But after countless hours of playing with it, one of the blade of the tail-rotor broke off, leaving it to spin about wildly and much harder to lift off the ground even with a little bit of help :'( [Last year]

Offline KorrupT MerC

• Camper
  • Stoled it!
« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2007, 02:14:48 am »
A new stereo, a sexy ass football, boxers & socks ;) A trip to nashville, tenessee... i never wanted to come back, but heh, life can't be that great. Tenessee Titans won that day!

I got a cd for my aunt and father.

In-Game --iH- {K}orrupT
CTF_Boscage | CTF_Ridge | CTF_Polar | CTF_Dusty

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2007, 08:15:52 am »
yeah well you're a big fat lonely jerk

edit: just kidding, merry christmas ya big fat jerk

This user was warned twice for his posts in this thread

Offline Zero72

• Flagrunner
« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2007, 08:33:21 am »

I have that little RC helicopter. But after countless hours of playing with it, one of the blade of the tail-rotor broke off, leaving it to spin about wildly and much harder to lift off the ground even with a little bit of help :'( [Last year]
Well that's a bummer. This one came with a spare tail rotor, though, and even failing that, they're not really all that expensive.

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #56 on: December 26, 2007, 09:25:30 am »
I got a lot of money, a book, some stupid book, some stupid writing crap (it looked like greeting cards, but aparently you use it as some sort of unorganized writing) a debt card (even though I like nice untraceable cash better...) Risk the board game, The simpsons game (I am a simpsons fanatic) and THE FREAKING ORANGE BOX!!!1!1!!1 I still haven't stopped giggling!
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Flamingo

• Camper
« Reply #57 on: December 26, 2007, 09:34:16 am »

Well that's a bummer. This one came with a spare tail rotor, though, and even failing that, they're not really all that expensive.
I have one and I use it for my cat's "exercises" ;>

I just scare the crap out of her and then I'll chase her with the helicopter  [retard]
Banned

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #58 on: December 26, 2007, 10:29:05 am »
i bought a PSP with Killzone for me.
For my family i have: A complete collection of Sabina for my Father. A earrings to my aunt and some new handbag to my mother

Offline Kszchroink

• Soldier
  • black people
« Reply #59 on: December 26, 2007, 10:52:50 am »
oh man i just got orange box
does anybody want a gift copy of hl2?
YOU! SHOOK ME ALLLL NIIIGHT LONG - Kurt Cobain
WHO TOOK MY AVATAR I'LL FIND MY AVATAR - Kurt Cobain