Author Topic: Web Browser based FPS :D  (Read 2693 times)

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
Re: Web Browser based FPS :D
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2007, 10:48:10 pm »
I used opera. It was shit. It wasn't any faster than firefox and this was on a system below firefox's minimum requirements... by a lot. Opera crashes while firefox does not.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Henito Kisou

• Flagrunner
  • Cursed Mind
    • Me on deviantART
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2007, 05:29:42 am »
So, it's because your PC, not Opera, for me never crashed, loaded faster, dont broke files while downloading and finally, faster running and start execute every script at page without error messages, never has problems with up/dl (at firefox this is reduced to half), also have requirements below firefox when I tested on several computers, from worster to better... strange?

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2007, 09:40:40 am »
most and some of these never changed. Site from beginning to end existence years: 2005-2007. You see mostly what you want in first lines of text.
Actually I am not, and ironically you are using the link for comparing FF to other browsers... which it clearly states in the disclaimer the site is not for. Also the fact they are going on FF2 with no mention of any updates... and the fact that FF3 beta has been out for a long time and the site hasn't even touched it. Congrats on your crappy out of date link genius.

Oh and I used Opera before I used FF, also Opera is the default browser on my Wii. So yes I know from experience that Opera sucks. At least with FF I can log into the forums....
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 09:43:35 am by † »
@ii

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2007, 09:41:18 am »
Maybe it is because of your PC because firefox never has a problem with either scripts or downloads.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2007, 09:52:59 am »
There both good for different computers apparently? I use firefox, it owns hard-core metal ass.
This signature was borked. Now it is not.