Author Topic: Need your oppinion  (Read 1325 times)

Offline Klazier

• Major(1)
Need your oppinion
« on: December 27, 2007, 05:05:00 pm »
Hey. Well, I played alot this game and I think im excellent when it comes to accuracy. So basicly, the question is: If I'm excellent at accuracy, what weapon should I specialize in? I'm a rusher type of player, mostly playing Deathmatches.

I cant decide between these weapons:

Deagle or
AK or
Streyr or
Ruger or maybe even
(Spas?)

So again, I'm rusher, good at aiming and playing deathmatches.

P.S. To what kind of control is your knife binded to?

Offline Centurion

• Flagrunner
Re: Need your oppinion
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 05:17:49 pm »
Well, I think it would be a Ruger, if all your shots hit head.

My throwing knife is still default: "F"

EDIT: Fken typo.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 06:05:33 pm by Centurion »

Offline KorrupT MerC

• Camper
  • Stoled it!
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 05:51:39 pm »
Ruger would probably be the fastest kill, if your as good as you say. Basically i use all those weapons (except for spas) on the regular, as long as you have a good feel for them, you dont have to specialize in just one of them, but all of them that way you can use a specific weapon for a specific map, making you that much better.

In-Game --iH- {K}orrupT
CTF_Boscage | CTF_Ridge | CTF_Polar | CTF_Dusty

Offline BondJamesBond

• Flagrunner
    • http://tobylands.com
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2007, 06:08:32 pm »
Rusher use Steyr or Deagles. Ruger has strong shots, but you won't get enough off if you're moving quickly
The computer is a moron.
?  - Peter Drucker

Offline Centurion

• Flagrunner
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2007, 06:32:32 pm »
Maybe he is a slow rusher? lol? From my personal skills, I can say that Ruger is more accuret while running than Steyr.

Offline KorrupT MerC

• Camper
  • Stoled it!
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2007, 06:41:44 pm »
Well it just depends on how well you shoot, i can rush well with a ruger, you just have to learn where to shoot when your moving fast.

In-Game --iH- {K}orrupT
CTF_Boscage | CTF_Ridge | CTF_Polar | CTF_Dusty

Offline The Philanthropist

• Camper
  • .:|TGIF|:. Philly
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2007, 06:53:48 pm »
Deagles are generally the best gun if you can hit. The larger clip will help you in dm, along with a slightly faster firing rate than the ruger, with high short range damage for the smaller dm maps.

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2007, 09:04:01 pm »
Deagles are generally the best gun if you can hit. The larger clip will help you in dm, along with a slightly faster firing rate than the ruger, with high short range damage for the smaller dm maps.
Although ruger is a general 2 shot kill and the DEagals are usually a three shot kill so it may fire faster but it can only get out 3 rounds in the space that the ruger gets out to so it's almost even, but the DEagals have a much more prominent arc on them, so if you're good at judging distance and arc go for DEagals.
Lol, internets.

Offline Rai-Dei

• Flagrunner
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2007, 09:18:49 pm »
Personally I am a full on Eagletard, if your a rusher such as myself I highly recommend them. The arc isn't too hard, the only thing its done is make me crap with all others.

Offline Klazier

• Major(1)
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2007, 04:27:28 am »
Thanks for replys! So basicly: If I can handle the arc on Deagles, I should use them, if not, I should use Ruger?

Close range: Deagles>Ruger?
Medium range: Ruger>Deagles?
Long range: Ruger>Deagles?

Offline gedazz

• Camper
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2007, 06:48:29 am »
Do you play normal or realistic mode?

Offline Klazier

• Major(1)
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2007, 07:06:45 am »
Normal

Offline gedazz

• Camper
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2007, 07:22:15 am »
Then I can't help you :-\ But in my opinion you should not use only one weapon. Use Spas or Deagles on small maps and Ruger on larger ones.

Offline SDFilm

• Veteran
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2007, 09:20:11 am »
Either Minimi or Ruger. With good accuracy you could make good use of its 50 bullets, long range and low self-bink, and it's great for rushing with its large box magazine size, though its high movement'acc penalty will make it suffer if you plan on constantly moving. The Ruger has probably the best Damage-Per-Second properties in the game and its only drawback is its need for good accuracy, which you apparently have alot of.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 09:22:52 am by SDFilm »

Burning scarfs since 1988

Offline The Philanthropist

• Camper
  • .:|TGIF|:. Philly
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2007, 12:19:47 pm »
Either Minimi or Ruger. With good accuracy you could make good use of its 50 bullets, long range and low self-bink, and it's great for rushing with its large box magazine size, though its high movement'acc penalty will make it suffer if you plan on constantly moving. The Ruger has probably the best Damage-Per-Second properties in the game and its only drawback is its need for good accuracy, which you apparently have alot of.

Nah, ruger doesn't need anywhere near the accuracy of other guns, it goes pretty much in a straight line with high damage.

Offline Klazier

• Major(1)
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2007, 03:43:31 pm »
Well, even if I don't hit in the head, its a 3hit kill, same as deagles. But deagles have more ammo. Reload is about thesame.

SPAS is just for fun, for me atlease. It totally owns if u are above your enemy.

What automatic weapon is better for me? In deathmatch maps which are big, AK or Streyr? What about small?

Offline jbigz

• Camper
  • Tasty
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2007, 06:54:13 pm »
I actually think Minimi is a very good weapon for rushing; it has the power and clip size to trample a whole team if you are handy with nades.

The alternative gun with that same style would be the AK74, it shoots similarly and has a larger clip than the other autos. Headshots are deadly with this, so use your excellent accuracy for that.

The Deagles work very well in team games with not huge teams, like a 3v3. With headshots, 2 hit kill. I like to carry a Soccom with it, 3 pistols. I usually primary with soccom and then pull out deagles for finishing blows. But that's just me.

Spas is actually a very versatile weapon. Great close range and pushback, and you should have a soccom to even out it's flaws.

And I actually use spacebar for my knife throw, and I have found it much easier to pull off than the odd "F" key. I also use scroll down on my mouse to lay down, but again, that's just me. You should try it to see how it works for you.