Author Topic: failed new year resolutions  (Read 425 times)

Offline Rhombus

• Major(1)
failed new year resolutions
« on: January 01, 2008, 11:23:23 am »
In the new years resolution topic, I noticed a lot of people wanted to get in shape....
this makes me wonder: how many of you guys had that resolution last year? and did you get in a better shape or did you fail? and of course... what other new year resolutions for 2007 did you fail to accomplish?

My only new year resolution was to keep breathing... I'm still here...

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
Re: failed new year resolutions
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2008, 11:37:13 am »
We had to make a resolution two years ago. I said drink more water.

I hate resolutions since like you point out, barely anyone keeps them.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Snake

• Soldier
  • Chu Canadien Criss!
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2008, 11:45:02 am »
I honnestly dont remember my 2007 resolution....well dont even remember that I had one lol but ya maybe i'll fail my 2008 resolution but i'll try hard to make it

Offline Will

• Flagrunner
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2008, 12:43:19 pm »
I'd say I have made a progress towards getting in shape last year, so why not and continue that trend.
I didn't have a resolution last year, but since I decided that I'll get in shape, I hope I will. That actually doesn't have anything to do with new year, it's more about my health. I noticed that I behave  differently and feel better since I lost weight, so I'd recommend anyone to try it. You've got nothing to loose except a few pounds :P