Author Topic: stuff~~~  (Read 710 times)

Offline tribalnecktie

• Major(1)
stuff~~~
« on: December 22, 2007, 02:54:57 pm »
im having truble making bots move around my map, i tried using the way points but they dont seem to work.

also i have seen some cool bases on other maps and am wondering how ppl make em, i was thinking about drawing it myself in photoshop or something and saving as a .png, would that work?

-thx for the help

-tribalnecktie

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
Re: stuff~~~
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2007, 11:43:30 am »
Umm...show us your waypoints.

People make bases...to their own likings. I tend to lay polygons out, add backgrounds, supports, and extras. Whatever looks like it needs to exsist in the base exists. Some people make their own custom scenery to fit their own maps and bunkers, which often adds nice effects.

El_Spec

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2007, 03:27:51 pm »
For your waypoint issue, I suggest you study some guides in the Bot Section of this forum.

For making bunkers, you can examine the bunker from the map "Bunker".  If you wish to make it easy on yourself, use some scenery that resembles a bunker and fill it in place with polygons.

Offline KorrupT MerC

• Camper
  • Stoled it!
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2007, 04:33:18 pm »
The quick-ish waypoint guide

Great for novice mapmakers, this was the guide i used for waypointing, it gets out all the basics needed for good waypoints.

In-Game --iH- {K}orrupT
CTF_Boscage | CTF_Ridge | CTF_Polar | CTF_Dusty

Offline tribalnecktie

• Major(1)
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2007, 03:13:57 pm »
thanks guys......srry it took me so long to reply. my internets been down for a while so i ve been dying to get on and play soldat......i was dying on the inside. that tut looks helpful as well so thanks.

anyone wanna play soldat sometime-----hit me up on x-fire. =>ETK<=tribalnecktie