Author Topic: [WiP]Newest Map  (Read 899 times)

Offline TheV

• Soldier
[WiP]Newest Map
« on: January 07, 2008, 03:36:03 am »

Working on it, Either going to be an infiltration map, or a Capture the flag map.

Any suggestions so Far?

Offline ~Niko~

• Rainbow Warrior
Re: [WiP]Newest Map
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 09:29:36 am »
Too spicky lands, make them smoother. Building structure is very simple and gonna be boring. Add windows to it.

Offline KorrupT MerC

• Camper
  • Stoled it!
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 05:44:57 pm »
give it another route, like a tunnel that comes from each base and enters under the building.

In-Game --iH- {K}orrupT
CTF_Boscage | CTF_Ridge | CTF_Polar | CTF_Dusty

Offline TheV

• Soldier
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 07:53:37 pm »
That would be the lowest route, There will be two others, I will upload a sketchz of it.

Edit:

« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 07:55:47 pm by TheV »

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2008, 05:50:40 pm »
Too spicky lands, make them smoother. Building structure is very simple and gonna be boring. Add windows to it.
That would be the lowest route, There will be two others, I will upload a sketchz of it.

Edit:

Hey V, I don't agree with your idea. I'm so tired of symmetrical ctf maps! It needs to be a little easier to navigate, and Niko's idea for a tunnel that comes under into the bunker is nice as well, But first, You should stretch it out a little, downgrade those spikes,  and add a few more bunkers when You have a large enough map(Stretch it!)

"An anomaly of the sea, shrouded in ubiquitous clouds, a mystery to the man as black holes to the world's smartest physicists"