Author Topic: New comp  (Read 5409 times)

Offline Julian Stokroos

• Major(1)
New comp
« on: June 09, 2006, 08:37:10 am »
I got a new comp so lost the reg file but that's not the only problem i registered soldat long time ago when i still ussed havok as nickname and i don't remember wich e-mail that was.
Is there a way i can prove i bought a key cause if not than i need to buy another one if im correct.

Offline Mistercharles

• Veteran
  • +
Re: New comp
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 12:57:15 pm »
What happened to your old computer? It's your responsibility to keep track of yourkey, I have mine on a floppy disk, on my home server, and on my laptop, so I can't lose it.
shoutout to m'boyz eagles_arrows, echo_trail, wraithlike, sadistatheart, chakapoko maker, jrgp, aznblood, chakra, keron cyst, et al, miss you, let's '#gather some day

Offline Julian Stokroos

• Major(1)
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2006, 01:40:48 pm »
My computer was old cause i wanted to play games like CS : S so bought a gamecomp since i finally had the money and more room for SDK's i need for game development and as you said always put it on a disk well i forgot to do that didn't think of it sometimes i don't think of things i was to busy with developing and watching the schedule of matches and tournaments.
Now im in Soldat again cause i quitted very long time ago so i didn't think about it.
Next time ill put it on a disk to make sure i always have it.
This is a iritating situation cause i don't know how i can prove it.

Edit : It's a computer specially designed for what i do and that is gaming and game developing

Offline xurich

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
    • SCTFL
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2006, 02:12:56 pm »
MM probably keeps records of what e-mail address was used during a registration. Try giving him other information that you would have used, such as name or address, and he might be able to locate the e-mail account you used.

Offline Julian Stokroos

• Major(1)
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2006, 02:46:27 pm »
i allready send him pm but that was on old forums so allready pmed MM on this forum and said i pmed him on old forums ill hear back from him.

Offline UGK

• Major
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2006, 06:33:43 pm »
i allready send him pm but that was on old forums so allready pmed MM on this forum and said i pmed him on old forums ill hear back from him.

I e-mailed the hell out of him when I lost mine until I got it back...
<n00bface> i like big droopy fittas

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2006, 05:40:22 pm »
ummm, im gonna kind of add on to this....but. I really want to register Soldat. But in about a month, i am getting a new comp. Is there a way that i can register for a key, and still use it on my new comp?  I dont want to register twice. Thanks for help!
Your acting like your having a duel and your opponent gets a pistol and you get a spork.
Isn't that pretty much what it is? I dunno wtf a spork is, I suppose it's way weaker than the pistol since you compared that to this.

Offline Gold

• Flagrunner
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2006, 12:44:19 am »
just dont register until you get your new computer

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2006, 02:52:24 am »
but thats like a month....i geuss i can wait
Your acting like your having a duel and your opponent gets a pistol and you get a spork.
Isn't that pretty much what it is? I dunno wtf a spork is, I suppose it's way weaker than the pistol since you compared that to this.

Offline Spyder

• Soldier
  • Member Since 19 Oct 2002
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2006, 07:55:18 am »
You can still register now. Just remember before you get rid of your old computer, make a copy of the register key on a floppy disk or CD so that you can transfer it to your new computer.

Offline Fraggy

• Soldier
  • Mecha 0_o
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2006, 08:04:33 am »
i'm getting a new computer soon 2!