Author Topic: The Guide To Stealth  (Read 5091 times)

Offline btfx

• Major
Re: The Guide To Stealth
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2008, 10:29:50 pm »
I think it's quite stupid how auto addicts hate campers/"stealth" people. Gay as it sounds, it's a legitimate strategy, there's nothing wrong with with waiting in a bush for someone to show up. It frustrates the enemy at the expense of potential kills. There's nothing wring with camping in a tunnel to make sure your flag-bearing teammate has a safe route home. If camping was that bad, everyone would do it and Soldat wouldn't be fun. If campers are "gay" because they use cover effectively and make their shots count, then rushers are too because they need 30 bullets to kill something. If you don't like snipers use counter-sniper tactics.

But yeah, stealth is fun until you get seen - hence - don't overuse it.

And about the scope sound ^^^^^ That's very true, there's nothing like watching a Spaz run by you as you reload, only to see him turn around and "check" the bushes because of your noisy scope.

Offline CommandoBunny

• Major(1)
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2008, 08:45:12 am »
the scope sound sux
i don't know why they put it there

Offline .Ryan.

• Soldier
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2008, 09:32:32 am »
Once you camp once, people will figure you out and be checking every spot carefully, and your just a sitting duck. After being killed 2x by some camping soldatter, i make sure it doesn't happen again. Plus they weaken their overall team strength by using these tactics, it's not effective.

As for Dm, you can bet your last dollar/pound sterling that you won't win very many/if any.

Uh but camp away..we all start somewhere, i remember my camping days

Offline btfx

• Major
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2008, 03:14:32 pm »
I camp until someone starts checking the bushes and kills me. Then I don't camp for a while, but people keep checking, so I get an advantage. Then when they stop, I camp again =)

This, however only works if nobody else on your team camps.

Offline CommandoBunny

• Major(1)
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2008, 03:15:30 pm »
dude the good part is that i dont need bushes
i have camo
yay camo