Author Topic: .·´¯`·Counter-strike·´¯`·.  (Read 29633 times)

Offline PaFel

• Veteran
  • Weaponology Expert
    • PaFcio TACTIACAL
Re: .·´¯`·Counter-strike·´¯`·.
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2008, 06:26:05 am »
the title looks stupid.

100% less than your avatar.

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
  • (F)ornication (U)nder (C)onsent of the (K)ing
    • http://www.soldatforums.com/index.php?topic=571.0
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2008, 07:38:54 am »
.·´¯`·Only a complete retard would think that the title looks good with this crap´¯`·.
Face it, the title looks stupid.

It's just a title. Nothing more, I just wanted to mark my topics, so just get over it.

And leave your stupid offtopic flames out of here, you've got another section for it. Just make a topic in fisting zone how much you dislike my topic title.

woo

« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2008, 07:49:42 am »
It's just a title. Nothing more, I just wanted to mark my topics, so just get over it.

Okay, I'll try. I still think that this mod is too good for it's title.

Offline PaFel

• Veteran
  • Weaponology Expert
    • PaFcio TACTIACAL
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2008, 08:24:34 am »
Title is easy to find when searching throught the section and easy shows Dairy's topic.

Btw: Dairy, wanna any help finishing it? It looks nice and it's worth ending.

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2008, 11:44:13 am »
Honestly, not at all and I don't even remember the process, so I don't know what I have already finished and what not. I don't know what to fix and what to not. But I can upload it. I remember the Galil sound was pretty shitty and the interface too.
Ive got unfinished nades too.

Things Ive got, all weapons made. Sounds for weapons and weapons gfx too I quess, two gosteks , SAS and TERROR and interface. Many sounds (misc.) and Im not sure but I guess even the sparks-gfx are some done, and maybe even explosion.

Offline Zabijaka

• Soldier
  • Soldat Fan, Hitman Fan
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2008, 10:36:38 am »
All graphics looks awesome, great mod but M249 is not Heavy Machine Gun, this is Light Machine Gun xD

Offline Leroy Jenkins

• Major(1)
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2008, 01:26:50 pm »
man just release the download or something.. it looks awesome .. -_-

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2008, 02:08:07 pm »
Okay, are you sure you want the current version ?

I can upload it easily because next week I've got last exams (graduations) and the week after I'm going to/on Cyprus for 3/5 months so I'll be out and when I come back I will go on college so in my free time which will be really limited I don't plan to come back to modding.

Tomorow I'll release the current weapons and I hope I'll add the PNG support too.

Best regards.

EDIT: I'm so fecked up... I've got only 6 days until exams starts and I know only 10 tasks from 60. And I'm not studing , I'm adding PNG to the Counter-Strike themed sprites for soldat. I've done them all. A little sneek peek.

EDIT2: first page remade.

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2008, 05:46:36 am »
Heh, wicked ass explosion!!

Player since late 2007

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2008, 08:14:33 am »
Thanks,unfortunately that's not even mine.

Oh and by the way, the mod wouldn't have chainsaw, M79 and minigun replacement. Huh ?

Offline Leroy Jenkins

• Major(1)
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2008, 11:26:06 am »
It looks good man, post the DL link when you can, I wanna try it.

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2008, 04:02:25 pm »
Seriously, some people likes my work, but when I see the star system ( I mean rating, which I know isn't even important ) everything is so low rated I doubt It's even worth to even release something new. Maybe it's because of the haters...

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2008, 04:06:02 pm »
Oh you always see crap mods rated as 5s these days -- can't trust the star system anymore. Always look at who is the author to pick your mods.
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2008, 04:09:52 pm »
Yes, wise answer and I see the point but who in the hell is rating so low ? And in the hell why ? If I did something to someone just tell me or if he's so scared PM exists too. Isn't too nice to do it like a backstabber. :-/

Offline Boots

• Veteran
  • I Am Iron Man
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2008, 04:16:39 pm »
Dairy, go study. Then come back and finish it off, otherwise you'll be in hell shit P:.
That girl's a genius
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh
I think she's serious
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2008, 04:17:17 pm »
Agreed that the BF2 mod is rated too low to make sense [3 stars...?] so I tried jacking it up a little bit. Really don't think any mod out there is 5 stars yet, with the exception of MS-Mod, Heretic Mod [?], WW2 TCS [yes, I know but I'm mostly pointing at the sheer effort there], and possibly Land Warrior 2.0. Probably one or two mods I missed [Please not SAC, SAC has serious issues with the in-games], so 4-stars is good for any respectable mod. Agree with you on that these days it seems like menu graphics are all the rage and I know that you're just mostly doing menus these days but I think, if you work on your in-games a bit you can crank out something even better... Dunno. How much time you you want to waste devote doing this is also a question you'll want to ask yourself.
CRYSO | HLT                        

Offline Dairy

• Veteran
« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2008, 04:24:03 pm »
Screw study, it's 23:18 here. I don't really care about that because last exams is a bullbollocks here, everybody will do it. I will contact the college and buy some things for flight on Cyprus. When I arrive in September I'll go study on college. Only thing what really bothers me now is the ,how to call it..."brotherhood" maybe. I don't wanna be abadonded oldschool moron who waste years just for nothing. I mean, I've got good times here even when more than 3/4 don't even know me. There were awesome guys at start, skilled modders, constructive critique and nice atmosphere...   now I feel like it's heading to full of novices and haters.

I did upload it and added on the 1st page. Beta officialy released , without PNG support tho. Enjoy.

I know mostly ppl don't give a feck about me but whatever, farewell boys. [pigtail]

EDIT: Espadon thanks. By the way, I know my English still sucks and the main point won't be even understand and I will look like complete moron. :-D I don't even wanna get more respect or attention, just telling you my observations...

EDIT: By the way thanks. :)

Offline Boots

• Veteran
  • I Am Iron Man
« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2008, 04:26:20 pm »
We do care, Dairy. But GL mate.

Oh and btw, you spell way better then me..  [retard].
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 04:29:35 pm by Boots »
That girl's a genius
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh
I think she's serious
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2008, 04:42:30 pm »
Your English is fine, but your attitude concerns me [who am I...?]. Anyways, the only thing I get mad at these days is just seeing the bad attitude of the people around here. Anyways, I think you're looking at stuff from the wrong angle -- always putting yourself down. This is unfortunately the exact opposite from some of the other people that I get mad at, but to make things short, both attitudes are unhealthy.

Maybe you're going the wrong way with how you want to pixel? I think you're trying to pursue Papa's technique too much instead of developing your own unique style [which still shows through usually]. R6V mod probably had some of your best interface work, but to be honest I think it got lost in your Deadly Arsenal pile and you never really followed up to capitalize on those gorgeous interface guns [you never fixed the AUG A3 either -cry- ]. Oh well, perhaps a small break would give you some time to think about how you wish to proceed and give you some renewed energy. :)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 09:50:01 am by Espadon »
CRYSO | HLT                        

Offline I EAT MUDKIPZ :]

• Major
  • B&
« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2009, 11:58:49 pm »
honestly i think your right espadon, but one  thing makes me real mad >:( !!!!! you stole most of these weapons from CS2D (the online game) (counter-strike 2D)
Banned.