Author Topic: Soldat Community (Studio Project)  (Read 876 times)

Offline Doc

• Soldier
    • Soldat Files Directory
Soldat Community (Studio Project)
« on: January 20, 2008, 04:29:31 pm »
Hello Guys! .. and Ladies!  ;D

In school for my final exam project I must create a movie of the topic they will give me. And the topic is "Community". As you might have guesed it I chose to do the Soldat community instead of the stupid life in my neighborhood or what ever.

I am interested to know if some one can help me find some good pages to seed thought the movie. It will be very jumpy but seeable due tot eh fast music. You will understand if you watch this video "A Day in the Life of Soldat Player". In it you can se e he browse throught this site with steady speed. But i want to do that just a bit more faster sot eh content got to be important. Also I will show some of teh selfkill website and enesce and the u13 and few other very popular sites. So if any recomendation you got I'd be thankfull. This thing is due in opn tuesday! omg i waisted so mutch time :-X

when its finished ill post it up here :D

Offline Svirin Kerath

• Camper
  • O NO I GOT SHOTD
Re: Soldat Community (Studio Project)
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 01:50:28 am »
You should feature the forums.

Zoom in and pan across memorable phrases, like "OMG M79 IS OVRPWERED" and "i hav 1 suggestion: tankis soldat needs tanks"
I AM A SMARTARSED PRICK OF A HUMAN BEING

I AM ALSO DOUCHEBAGGERY, AND I'M SPREADING

Offline Doc

• Soldier
    • Soldat Files Directory
Re: Soldat Community (Studio Project)
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 03:29:47 am »
memorable phrases, like "OMG M79 IS OVRPWERED"
that would be a very good phraise but please note that i am doing this for bloody school and i sint think they will understand those kind of things.

Just to make teh theme come out rite "community", i got to show how big and all and stuff and ...well..