Author Topic: Spasman's Zombie Server Returns  (Read 31844 times)

Offline miketh2005

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • What's the URL for www.microsoft.com?
Re: Spasman's Sniper Wars - NEW ZOMBIE SERVER
« Reply #80 on: September 24, 2008, 09:18:50 pm »
what happened to the old zombie server? can u post that topic back up, i was using it as reference damn it!
Quote from: 'Ando.' pid='12999178' dateline='1309046898'
My new password is secure as shit :)
Mate, I am not sure Shit is even secured nowadays.

Offline STM1993

• Rainbow Warrior
  • It's been a long time.
Re: Spasman's Sniper Wars - NEW ZOMBIE SERVER
« Reply #81 on: September 25, 2008, 10:13:30 am »
About zombie survival:
Due to idiots and various crashing, I've decided to do me and u13 a favor and move on with the server, so I put the zombie script away. I don't know if I'll release source to the public yet.

However, if you seriously need to play that bad, a friend of mine wants to host the script. If this happens, I'll give an IP and port.

And here it is!
IP: lep.strangled.net
Port: 23076

I don't know whats going on there, i think theyre testing it there so it could be more buggy. Ive given the script to a more skilled scripter so he might be cleaning it up for me and the host

A little about it: You and a bunch of other players kill zombies to make money, you can then buy better guns and powerups. If you die you turn into a zombie, and the zombie team has various zombie classes, try it out!

That's what happened to the zombie server. And the script is a more different one. By memory, what I can remember (this is for the new server):

/loan <id> <money amount> --> Give $ to another player No longer available.
/economy --> Check everyone's money
/money --> Check your money
/class <zombie> --> Change Zombie Class
/classmenu --> See what classes you have
/buy <weapon> --> To buy a weapon
/buymenu --> To see what you can buy
/refund --> Refunds your stat gun. 50 seconds before /refund is not possible, refunding only gives you back 3000.

Classes:
Normal - Ordinary Chainsaw Zombie
Soldier - Can pick up ANY weapon, starts with chainsaw, twice or less HP than usual zombies.
Chem - Self-destruct with /det , explodes upon death. Note: You can't do a /det jump anymore. Fists.
Phantom - Permanent invisibility. Fists.
Tank - Fist zombie with ALOT of HP, and his fists kill in 1 hit.

Controller - The zombie with support spells, at the cost of "Power" which is mana. His spells goes as follows (use /control to see what spells to cast and how much power you have):
/boogie --> Summon more zombies 5 power
/poison <id> --> Half the player's HP 7 power
/weapon -->Summon random weapons in the map 9 power
/strong --> Make zombies stronger 13 power

Controller class is no longer available.

Weapons:
You can buy guns with money. I'm not sure for most of the weapons.
Deagles - 300
MP5 - 700
AK74 - 600
Steyr - 600
Spas - 800
Ruger - 300
Barrett - 400 (it's not 300!)
M79 - 500
Minimi - 600
Mini - 400 (this is minigun)
Knife - 200
Chainsaw - 200
LAW - 200
Stat - 3800 (this is the turret) - Refund = 3000 only
Flamer - 700
Bow - 1500 (this is the Rambo Bow)
Flbow - 3000 (this is the Flamed Arrows)
Unzombie - 3500 (turns you back into a human if you're a zombie - there's a time limit to use it though)
Pred - 500 (predator mode invisibility)
Bez - 600 (berserker mode)
Vest - 400 (bulletproof vest)
Medkit - 300 (heals you to full HP)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 05:14:09 am by STM1993 »

Offline Spasman

• Major
Re: Spasman's Zombie Server Returns
« Reply #82 on: November 25, 2008, 09:19:07 am »
The famous script returns! Prices are changed back to old values, and bosses may return as well. Second server is still up if you like that however.

Donate $25 for access to an always growing list of cheats

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
« Reply #83 on: November 25, 2008, 02:59:49 pm »
Take away the flame bow and anything else you can use to get into walls. Or idiots are going to be stuffing themselves into walls fapping.

"An anomaly of the sea, shrouded in ubiquitous clouds, a mystery to the man as black holes to the world's smartest physicists"

Offline Banksey

• Major
  • Proud smoker of Marlboro Reds
« Reply #84 on: November 25, 2008, 07:08:00 pm »
If that ever happens just use the /inpoly cmd to hear lots of bitches cry

Offline STM1993

• Rainbow Warrior
  • It's been a long time.
« Reply #85 on: November 25, 2008, 08:04:56 pm »
Take away the flame bow and anything else you can use to get into walls. Or idiots are going to be stuffing themselves into walls fapping.

Spasman no longer runs that server though... so ya.

Offline Spasman

• Major
« Reply #86 on: November 26, 2008, 12:41:12 am »
- Add command giving everyone flame bow and shoving them into poly

Hurr durr im such an awful admin right guys

Offline Lep

• Major(1)
« Reply #87 on: November 28, 2008, 09:17:22 pm »
I run the second server. The chem class was removed due to abuse. I could script a workaround, but like everything else, the scum that are attracted to the server would find a way to exploit it. It's kind of pathetic the lengths people go to in order to gain imaginary money (which they eventually lose anyway). I removed loaning because of similar exploits and removed a majority of the maps that allowed entry into polygons without any access to weapons. Thinkto urself has the right idea. I've considered doing just that previously, and I'll get around to doing it eventually. Banksey, you should know /inpoly is a joke. If it works, the players will just force their way back in. It's also abused and people use it for evading death. There are other glitches floating around, and I ban anyone and everyone that I see using them. I really don't care if people whine about it. They ruin the server for people who play legitimately.

Anyway, I'd be willing to give people some elevated access in exchange of a lesser donation than what Spasman is offering, but there would be strict conditions attached to any agreement. I have enough of a problem dealing with people without power.

Offline STM1993

• Rainbow Warrior
  • It's been a long time.
« Reply #88 on: November 28, 2008, 11:36:32 pm »
Lep, I have a question though - Why was the map Factory in particular removed? Is it because the amount of money that can be earned there is too high?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 11:43:00 pm by STM1993 »

Offline Lep

• Major(1)
« Reply #89 on: November 29, 2008, 02:31:34 am »
That is exactly why. It allows people to mow down everything that comes at them, so they manage to gain extremely large amounts of money in no time at all. People get bows and there is nothing that can be done to stop them if you're a human zombie. Apart from that, people have tried to change to that map multiple times in the span of a few minutes by voting so they can hoard ungodly amounts of money.

Offline Spasman

• Major
« Reply #90 on: November 29, 2008, 03:37:42 am »
As you can see, my server is more 'sandboxish' and I allow such maps, cheaper prices, and donating, of course i removed the exploits on my server as well. Lep's server is more balanced and tournament-style, while mine is just to goof around.

Offline your_favourite

• Major(1)
« Reply #91 on: November 29, 2008, 09:56:41 am »
If they try to vote on that map, u can try removing it completly from the server (file Factory.PMS)

Offline STM1993

• Rainbow Warrior
  • It's been a long time.
« Reply #92 on: November 29, 2008, 10:32:04 am »
That is exactly why. It allows people to mow down everything that comes at them, so they manage to gain extremely large amounts of money in no time at all. People get bows and there is nothing that can be done to stop them if you're a human zombie. Apart from that, people have tried to change to that map multiple times in the span of a few minutes by voting so they can hoard ungodly amounts of money.

I guess Lagrange should be fine then - seeing that although its a money-earning map, it doesn't grant users insanely high levels of money unlike Factory.

If they try to vote on that map, u can try removing it completly from the server (file Factory.PMS)

Agreed, there was once I played ALONE in a map. I just voted the Factory map myself and being alone, I'm actually still able to gross out a lot of money with a Ruger (because the Ruger and Barrett can stop the zombies from charging towards you when needed) and a turret to start spawning.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 10:41:14 am by STM1993 »

Offline Lep

• Major(1)
« Reply #93 on: November 29, 2008, 01:04:24 pm »
I removed the maps. Lagrange can be pretty bad at times, but as long as Bravo works together to charge forward, they'll usually corner and kill everyone on Alpha. It's annoying when players try to form agreements for no one to kill anyone on Alpha. They'll just sit there after they die and do nothing. If anyone tries killing them, they band together to try to vote kick the odd man out. I guess I don't see the point of playing like that. Why don't they just play locally, add a lot of bots, and then enjoy a lag-free, controlled environment?
I'd rather not have a server like Spasman's. Some of the people who already play on it are the ones who I've had to ban due to repeated exploiting and glitching. I'd rather have something balanced than a giant clusterfuck.

Offline Detrimental

• Major(1)
« Reply #94 on: December 06, 2008, 11:15:30 pm »
- Add command giving everyone flame bow and shoving them into poly

Hurr durr im such an awful admin right guys

Yes, you are.

Offline Spasman

• Major
« Reply #95 on: December 07, 2008, 08:27:59 am »
PWNED!!! OH MAN YOU TOTALLY GOT ME BRO MY MIND IS BLOWN

anyways, with nonsense aside, ive spent all weekend trying to fix the script crashing, ive found out FU's server is the only server immune to the crash, I'm trying to find what makes it immune compared to all the other servers

kind of like finding the cure to cancer right, geez