Author Topic: how do i install scripts?  (Read 566 times)

Offline darkxdavid

• Major(1)
how do i install scripts?
« on: January 26, 2008, 07:41:16 pm »
yeah i know there is a stiky of this but is soo confuzing, can some one explain it? i mean can the scripts only work for deticated? and how can i start my own or install where do i put the scripts in my soldat folder help me plez.

Offline chutem

• Veteran
Re: how do i install scripts?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 08:04:47 pm »
First, you need to download the right version of dedicated server ( it's not the one that comes with soldat) from here : http://www.soldat.pl/down-s.html

Then you will notice a 'scripts' folder, thats were you unzip the scripts to, (if the script isnt in a zip file, ask the aker to put it in one).

To change gamemode etc. edit the soldat.ini file, after a while, you will understand how to use it, if not just ask us what you r problem is.

To play it, you have to double-click on soldat server before you start soldat, then start soldat>join game, change it at the bottom to LAN and request, your server (if not changed) will come up as 'soldat dedicated server' ,and will be the only one, join it.

To add bots ingame, type /addbot <bot name> (make sure you get the capitilization right)
e.g /addbot Kruger

To add to alpha, use /addbot1
to add to bravo, use /addbot2, and so on

You can use /gamemode <#> to change gamemode in-game

Ask for any other commands.

Hope that helped, have fun!
1NK3FbdNtH6jNH4dc1fzuvd4ruVdMQABvs

Offline rhide

• Major
  • Coffee-addict
    • Vrastar-Hai soldat clan
Re: how do i install scripts?
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 04:23:22 am »
One more thing, in case your server dont show up on the list you can enter the loopback ip: 127.0.0.1 which always is your own computer.
Warning! Division by zero seriously injures yourself and the people in your surroundings.

Proud member of Vrastar-Hai:
http://www.guldheden.com/~erga050/vrastar-hai