Author Topic: Fracs Fantasy Baseball 08  (Read 421 times)

Offline Poop

• Camper
    • SCTFL
Fracs Fantasy Baseball 08
« on: January 30, 2008, 12:24:30 am »
We are looking for a few more teams for the upcoming fantasy baseball season. The league will probably be made right when yahoo leagues open, draft will most likely be sometime early or mid march. Everyone except source is invited back into the league from last season, Current players expected to participate:

Poop
Sam/Transit
Phil/Evilgold
Aost
Colt
Vision
Jerich
Noz

I posted this on soldat forums since there may be some baseball fans here that play in fantasy leagues. If you are interested in joining, post something here or message me on IRC. If you have any doubts about something, message me on IRC. You should have a relatively extensive knowledge of MLB. We dont want noobs to feck up the league, you must also stay active throughout the whole season. If your one of those guys that stops being active after a month, dont ask to join.

I just want to clarify that frac's players get more priority when joining this league, so if it fills (Max 10-12 spots, so 2-4 spots are open) from fracs, then I wont accept players that signup here. But most likely it wont fill in fracs, so if you are a baseball fan and want to join a fantasy league for soldat players, this is the one.

The league will be Head-To-Head, live online draft, 7X7 (OPS, Hits, Holds, and K/IP being the extra categories). 25-30 man rosters.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
-Albert Einstien

Offline BondJamesBond

• Flagrunner
    • http://tobylands.com
Re: Fracs Fantasy Baseball 08
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 09:50:43 am »
Ugh! Start a football league next year, thank you.
The computer is a moron.
?  - Peter Drucker

Offline Poop

• Camper
    • SCTFL
Re: Fracs Fantasy Baseball 08
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 01:50:28 am »
Only 1 spot is open now in the league.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
-Albert Einstien