Author Topic: what the crap?  (Read 16346 times)

Offline Svirin Kerath

• Camper
  • O NO I GOT SHOTD
Re: what the crap?
« Reply #140 on: February 04, 2008, 04:26:22 pm »
You stated that the US military artificially inflated their statistics, which implies that some general or head is sitting there making up numbers, when in reality it was the troops on the ground lying to the higher-ups.

I specifically quoted that since you obviously overlooked it when you were trying to say how the US military was unreliable.

O...k? US troops on the ground aren't part of the US military? They are actually the ones I had in mind. They were rewarded marginally for having more kills.
A more accurate statement would be that the US military gathered artificially inflated data. The ground troops are not the ones in charge of releasing estimates, you shift blame up the ladder.

They were the ones reporting kills. And their commanders padded their numbers, so their platoons would look good. All of those people are military personnel, artificially inflating enemy kill numbers. You're boiling it down to semantics now- the point is that enemy kills in Vietnam were exaggerated.

PaFel:
For most of the war insurgents were supported by the training of outside forces, like Al Queda. As U.S. occupation became less popular, militant Iraqis began conducting violent actions against coalition forces and civillians. Recently the ethnic conflicts that erupted have resulted in even more violence, now by Iraqis participating in a civil war. A steady stream of insurgents still come from around the Middle East, mostly to fan the flames. There's enough domestic causes of violence that outsiders are now more supplemental.

But yes, Middle Eastern culture is very complex, and the situation there now is almost impenetrable with so many different variables and factors involved.
I AM A SMARTARSED PRICK OF A HUMAN BEING

I AM ALSO DOUCHEBAGGERY, AND I'M SPREADING

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #141 on: February 05, 2008, 11:24:00 am »
"ok soldatforms, i need sum help here. i was taking a crap and i lookd ovr adn saw that i dident hav any toyliet (did i spel that rite? o well lol) paper left. what do i do/ plz answer quick i don't have any pants on and i think my moms comin home soon. "

Date Posted: February 04, 2008, 03:09:04 pm
"help me pleas i dont no wht too do. do i pull my pants on? which hand do i use to wipe? do you guyz have any toyliet paper u cn lend me?"

Date Posted: February 04, 2008, 03:10:03 pm
"wtf y is no1 ansring i rly need hlp here"
       i would just wipe my ass in the shower room with water..... (ewww.....)
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline Radical Terrorist

• Camper
  • The Turr'rst
« Reply #142 on: February 05, 2008, 11:46:59 am »
"ok soldatforms, i need sum help here. i was taking a crap and i lookd ovr adn saw that i dident hav any toyliet (did i spel that rite? o well lol) paper left. what do i do/ plz answer quick i don't have any pants on and i think my moms comin home soon. "

Date Posted: February 04, 2008, 03:09:04 pm
"help me pleas i dont no wht too do. do i pull my pants on? which hand do i use to wipe? do you guyz have any toyliet paper u cn lend me?"

Date Posted: February 04, 2008, 03:10:03 pm
"wtf y is no1 ansring i rly need hlp here"
       i would just wipe my ass in the shower room with water..... (ewww.....)

Find some sandpaper in the garage and use that. It works. Really.
Never take life seriously. No one ever gets out alive.

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #143 on: February 05, 2008, 04:02:13 pm »
Poison ivy is also surprisingly absorbent.
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #144 on: February 05, 2008, 05:07:59 pm »
side effect: immense butt itchiness
i have tissue box in my bathroom, so whenever my toilet paper is gone, i can just wipe with a tissue. and yes, it feels just like a toilet paper, except it's a lot smoother, so it's easy to get ripped.
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #145 on: February 05, 2008, 05:14:15 pm »
Damn it feels good to have immunity.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #146 on: February 05, 2008, 05:16:42 pm »
Damn it feels good to have immunity.
lmfao, you actually tried? it doesn't itch for you?

Offline Svirin Kerath

• Camper
  • O NO I GOT SHOTD
« Reply #147 on: February 05, 2008, 05:31:35 pm »
I AM A SMARTARSED PRICK OF A HUMAN BEING

I AM ALSO DOUCHEBAGGERY, AND I'M SPREADING

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #148 on: February 05, 2008, 05:38:56 pm »
oh god..... that will definitly take sum fat out of you butt! that'll be a perfect diet tool!

• Camper
  • The Turr'rst
« Reply #149 on: February 06, 2008, 08:49:37 am »
That's Chuck Norris' Toilet Paper.

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #150 on: February 06, 2008, 10:39:15 am »
No, he wipes with intercepted letters to Santa.
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline O.R.I.O.N.

• Veteran
  • Thunk-a-dunk.
    • Diseased Productions
« Reply #151 on: February 06, 2008, 11:12:29 am »
And then sends them on their way.

Arse-graters. Buy now, think later.
To sum up my point: We had a multipage debate about toilet padding. (Putting TP in the water so you don't get splashed.)
And we still don't know if dead guys can keep a stiffy.

• Camper
  • The Turr'rst
« Reply #152 on: February 06, 2008, 01:27:27 pm »
haha. Arse graters...

Ow. That would hurt...

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #153 on: February 06, 2008, 03:07:45 pm »
but it's great to wipe you arse wit it. the toilet papers are so weak. this graters are so great to wipe your arse after taking a dump

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #154 on: February 06, 2008, 03:36:10 pm »
Does anyone ever use just one square to wipe?
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline PaFel

• Veteran
  • Weaponology Expert
    • PaFcio TACTIACAL
« Reply #155 on: February 06, 2008, 03:51:42 pm »

Nevah. It causes having your hand all in s*it ;D

Btw: I heard that in India some people just don't use toilet paper, they just use... hand... hmm! tasty! ;D

Btw2: Now this topic is realy worth it's name ;D
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 03:54:39 pm by PaFel »

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #156 on: February 06, 2008, 07:16:47 pm »

Btw: I heard that in India some people just don't use toilet paper, they just use... hand... hmm! tasty! ;D

i should've talked about this one, wwhy did i start on the stupid weapong thing? i tried with 1 square, and YES! i did it mom! my next challange will be half of square. prepare for my hand to get filthy!

Date Posted: February 06, 2008, 07:13:12 pm
Hey pafel, your PaFcio mods are awesome! i think i'm going to down load those mods soon!

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
« Reply #157 on: February 06, 2008, 08:41:35 pm »
This needs a lock.
It's now spreading to the depths of offtopic hell.
Lol, internets.

Offline Horve

• Flagrunner
  • Vig
« Reply #158 on: February 06, 2008, 08:48:44 pm »
you should be thankful that no one started talking about cock-shafting yet, even though it is as intriguing as the genitalia of a minotaur, the topic at hand has reached its peak. The iron toilet paper is wonderful, it is useful when the zookeepers clean elephants' arses- they are as hard as steel you know (most probably, never tried).

i should've talked about this one, wwhy did i start on the stupid weapong thing? i tried with 1 square, and YES! i did it mom! my next challange will be half of square. prepare for my hand to get filthy!

Date Posted: February 06, 2008, 07:13:12 pm
Hey pafel, your PaFcio mods are awesome! i think i'm going to down load those mods soon!

why bother, just shove your wrist up your ass and grab the crap out of it, then just keep your hand in "Fairy" or some peroxide (peroxide is a bleach, but it also works as a penishammering thing) until it loses its stench and brown-o colour.

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #159 on: February 07, 2008, 03:19:05 pm »
...... that's disgusting! oh yeah, how do i lock posts?