Author Topic: Most Hated Soldat Clans  (Read 43629 times)

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
Re: Most Hated Soldat Clans
« Reply #100 on: August 03, 2009, 01:08:20 pm »
K2, DarkT, utd.

Offline pahSibla

• Major(1)
« Reply #101 on: August 07, 2009, 07:40:38 pm »
i'm happy that h8 got so much attention from this. the ideal of the clan was to piss ppl off that was elitist's and it worked. we beat DS in a clanwar and now their clan is dead. so if your the underdog and everyone hates you all you got to do is beat them in clanwar and their clan dies.  same thing we did to br.  r/s is a terrible place to leave ur kids, so h8 decided to shepard the weak for their is strength in numbers.  we told them by joining they get tk protection.  ha and thx be to tk.

Offline ElGato

• Camper
« Reply #102 on: August 07, 2009, 10:07:37 pm »
i'm happy that h8 got so much attention from this. the ideal of the clan was to piss ppl off that was elitist's and it worked. we beat DS in a clanwar and now their clan is dead. so if your the underdog and everyone hates you all you got to do is beat them in clanwar and their clan dies.  same thing we did to br.  r/s is a terrible place to leave ur kids, so h8 decided to shepard the weak for their is strength in numbers.  we told them by joining they get tk protection.  ha and thx be to tk.

I've also had to ban multiple [h8] members from the fracs CTF server for hacking in the past. Your clan isn't that cool and I highly, highly doubt you were the reason those clans died. But, what do I know about r/s?
[fist] Black Powa

Offline Death-Knight1

• Major
  • >> Decay
« Reply #103 on: August 11, 2009, 03:06:29 am »
K2, DarkT, utd.
Rofl major how come Darkt ? whats wrong with them :O or are u just joking?
#Oxid
#Double.impact

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #104 on: August 11, 2009, 06:32:21 am »
K2, DarkT, utd.
Rofl major how come Darkt ? whats wrong with them :O or are u just joking?
whining and bragging clan.

Offline Dusty

• Veteran
« Reply #105 on: August 11, 2009, 06:58:30 am »
First time I actually agree with you.

Offline Splinter-Snake

• Soldier
  • One must die, and one must live.
« Reply #106 on: August 12, 2009, 02:04:09 pm »
DO from trenchwars.

Offline croat1gamer

• Veteran
  • OMG CHANGING AVATAR!!! ^ω^
« Reply #107 on: August 12, 2009, 03:05:51 pm »
DO from trenchwars.
Yarly
Quote from: Boblekonvolutt
Other than trolling here at the forums, also banned from server for trying to gain access to admin on server. Did it again after being warned, and lied when confronted. Stay classy.

30 day ban which he has tried to evade using proxies. If kept up, will be perm banned for extraordinary failure at life.

But they failed often when we tried to do scrims. ;_;
Last year, I dreamt I was pissing at a restroom, but I missed the urinal and my penis exploded.

Offline Splinter-Snake

• Soldier
  • One must die, and one must live.
« Reply #108 on: August 12, 2009, 06:45:21 pm »
DO from trenchwars.
Yarly
Quote from: Boblekonvolutt
Other than trolling here at the forums, also banned from server for trying to gain access to admin on server. Did it again after being warned, and lied when confronted. Stay classy.

30 day ban which he has tried to evade using proxies. If kept up, will be perm banned for extraordinary failure at life.

But they failed often when we tried to do scrims. ;_;

The worst part is, he still thinks he "warned" me. I honestly wouldn't mind a perma-ban. For me, it's the principle of the matter.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 06:54:20 pm by Splinter-Snake »

Offline Ketchup

• Major(1)
  • "If I can see it, I can kill it."
« Reply #109 on: August 15, 2009, 07:55:02 pm »
The worst part is, he still thinks he "warned" me. I honestly wouldn't mind a perma-ban. For me, it's the principle of the matter.
You speak of principles, even after trolling and trying to gain the administrator password to the Darkops Server by guessing? I never even thought of recognizing you for your hypocrisy, but that is now in my consideration. We always respect other clans and enjoy competition. With all that in mind, I can only imagine what principles are to you.
"If I can see it, I can kill it."
-[DO] Lt. Ketchup =S=

Offline Marques

• Major(1)
  • MINIMI whoar
« Reply #110 on: July 16, 2010, 04:52:50 am »
<MT> for sure -.-
To B or not to B.

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #111 on: July 16, 2010, 06:19:56 am »
I agree with that. Back to 1.4.* times it was nice clan but now it's full of whiners.

I wodner if you ever heard of DSG clan - highly offensive one and most hated by me.
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."

Offline 10th_account

• Soldier
« Reply #112 on: July 27, 2010, 01:26:18 pm »
Well I remember X'fect were pretty annoying back in the day. It was a team filled to the brim with Steyr wielding Gigens.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #113 on: July 27, 2010, 01:34:28 pm »
>>>ENK<<<

Because it's a Polish clan and consists of people that are not older than 9. They are rather insulting you in Polish than talking English at all and not quite cappable of what good manners are. Most of them are banned on the servers I'm watching for excessive stupidity, flaming and voting people for invalid reasons.

Offline Mittsu

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #114 on: July 27, 2010, 03:11:33 pm »
>>>ENK<<<

Because it's a Polish clan

lovely
Realistic-Soldat.net
<+elerok> soldat is dead
<+AThousandD> shit happens

DarkCrusade

« Reply #115 on: July 27, 2010, 03:26:13 pm »
I didn't mean to bash all Polish players, but you must admit that the greater number is younger than 12 and unable to play without calling every better player noob.

Offline Mittsu

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #116 on: July 27, 2010, 05:39:23 pm »
i deny
Realistic-Soldat.net
<+elerok> soldat is dead
<+AThousandD> shit happens

Offline Centurion

• Flagrunner
« Reply #117 on: July 30, 2010, 10:28:28 pm »
Lol, Mittsu feels DC is talking about you. I thought you're over 9.... but oh well. It's totally  understandable.

Offline Bonecrusher

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • High above
    • Zabijaka.pl
« Reply #118 on: August 02, 2010, 08:21:30 am »
I wodner if you ever heard of DSG clan - highly offensive one and most hated by me.
Yea I've heard of them they were insulting everyone on the server and best polish clans online(youtube videos etc.). I see them playing nowadays - always with an offensive nick.

I didn't mean to bash all Polish players, but you must admit that the greater number is younger than 12 and unable to play without calling every better player noob.
That's right, I'm running couple of public servers and I see them doing this a lot e.g not following server rules, votekick players with stupid reasons, spamming etc.

Im chill like that

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #119 on: August 02, 2010, 01:05:19 pm »
Yea I've heard of them they were insulting everyone on the server and best polish clans online(youtube videos etc.). I see them playing nowadays - always with an offensive nick.

That's right, I'm running couple of public servers and I see them doing this a lot e.g not following server rules, votekick players with stupid reasons, spamming etc.

DSG was founded around 1.3.1 version...so at least 4 years ago...I'm ashamed to hear that they are still active.
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."