Author Topic: How do you resize the map?  (Read 657 times)

Offline Radical Terrorist

• Camper
  • The Turr'rst
How do you resize the map?
« on: February 01, 2008, 05:12:26 pm »
A search turned up nil, and I cant figure out for the life of me how to increase the size of a map's "Canvas". I want to make a TW map, but I seem to be out of space horizontally, and the spawns are at the extreme edges of my map's "Canvas" but are still within barret sight of each other. How do widen the space that I can work with?
Never take life seriously. No one ever gets out alive.

Offline iDante

• Veteran
Re: How do you resize the map?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 05:20:07 pm »
Use middle-click to move over? Is that what you meant?

• Camper
  • The Turr'rst
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 05:28:29 pm »
No, I meant increase the amount of space that you can create Polys on. For example, I have a big square that contains the background colours, but the map I'm trying to make goes beyond those boundries (where normally you would respawn when hitting here). But like I said, I filled it, and its STILL too small, and I could see to the other side with a barret scope, no good for TW. In MM's Mapmaker the "Canvas" was wayyy bigger and it was impossible to have a map to fill it up, but in PW the "canvas" is too small. I'm just wondering how to increase the size of the map.

Date Posted: February 01, 2008, 05:25:56 pm
Nevermind, something weird just happened. I hit F5 after putting polys to the edge and the map size increased like I was trying to. At first I thought I just made everything smaller, but thats not the case.

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 10:47:35 pm »
Yea, it resizes itself. You can even make polygons that go into the outer gray regions. All you need to do is refresh and wala, bigger "canvas."

• Camper
  • The Turr'rst
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2008, 03:54:39 pm »
Yeah. Now I just have to figure out shading. I've been looking at PW tutorials, and my thick skull just wont let me get them.