Author Topic: TbC's SOCOM Redux 2.0 [Update]  (Read 4152 times)

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
Re: TbC's SOCOM Redux 2.0 [Update]
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2008, 06:16:10 pm »
it'd be really cool if you could activate the laser ingame :D 

otherwise, looks awesome, but i'd work on adding a trigger.

good job

Player since late 2007

Offline The Bone Collector

• Veteran
  • I'm so sexy.
    • Daniel Rutter Films
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2008, 06:48:23 pm »
Skydanden... Thats my version... lol.
Just another soul to burn.

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2008, 08:54:55 am »
uh...?
Well its nice, but you should work more on png, I mean not all the weapon, just that laser thing, because now looks just like a line (on the other one) i really like the uppon one just because you did a good job of the png, and for me looks funny (because uses a similar soldat's style) so you have my DL as i said

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2008, 10:07:03 am »
What happened with the first one there? Looks like you forgot to transparent-ize after you added that trigger. Single line stuff is generally a no-no... Unless you're really trying for the FMBM look. Since when are silencers pointy at the end? Square it off, man. You also have a funny habit of making the handle ambiguously rounded and the first word that pops into my head when I see it is "pudding." Finally, you don't really have a distinction between your grip and the barrel. You might want to look into that.
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline The Bone Collector

• Veteran
  • I'm so sexy.
    • Daniel Rutter Films
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2008, 04:06:38 pm »
My own version of the SOCOM (the crappy looking bmp I attached) was an old pic I did. I had no intentions of using it in any mod, but the Soldat SOCOM I remade (the shaded, sexy looking one) was for those who like the original Soldat weapons, but updating it with a fresher look. I myself don't like alot of the Soldat weapons, but the SOCOM is sexy.... so this is my updated version, for the love of the gun. Besides, using it in Realistic on some n00b running around, gives you satisfaction that you just killed him silently... at least on your screen :P I'm thinking I might do a version without the silencer or LAM, just for those who want simplicity that comes with the original Soldat weapons.

Sorry for the scrawl.
Just another soul to burn.