Author Topic: Looking for testers  (Read 705 times)

Offline gedazz

• Camper
Looking for testers
« on: February 05, 2008, 12:10:56 pm »
A few days ago I have started a mod, which focuses on weapon modifications and gameplay. Almost every weapon has been changed (for example, Minigun is more useful in battle), this way the gameplay becomes much more different from the original Soldat. But to make the mod enjoyable all of the weapons have to be balanced. This is why I need someone to help me out.

What I need is two reliable players that have been playing Soldat for several months. Why reliable? Well, you will be given some information about the mod which must be kept secret. I don't want you to spoil everything. Furthermore, having some knowledge about weapon balancing and modifying is a big plus. Your help will be needed until the mod is finally perfect. That might take a week or two.

If you are interested, PM me. And if you are accepted for being the tester, I will send you the weapons.ini file which you will have to test.

And here's the name of the mod:

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
Re: Looking for testers
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 01:53:59 pm »
Can i? Belive me, i'm not going to tell anyone about the mod, and i was playing for 3 years or so. I know about weapon balancing, and you should know that i'm a modder, right? ;D

It will be also graphical mod? I mean weapon replacing...