Author Topic: Final Fantasy Versus XIII  (Read 713 times)

Offline Kazuki

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • European Wonder
Final Fantasy Versus XIII
« on: February 09, 2008, 12:04:54 am »
Right, so I decided to dive back into Adobe Premiere out of nothing but interest, I suppose. This time, I decided to leave out any sort of effects and focus mainly on timing. Sadly, as it turns out, my machine isn't up-to-date, and while the video is perfectly timed in Premiere, some adjustments must be made for the finished product to be the timed properly as well. I'm not sure just how well those adjustments have been made, but I thought I'd share this short video I made. Took me about 5 hours or so, which isn't very long, so as a foreword, don't expect much.

Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Guchxzv10

Comments, as well as complaints, are always welcome.

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
Re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 05:33:50 am »
What is the background music in it, Sounds cool.
Btw, Nice video :)
Lol, internets.

Offline Kazuki

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • European Wonder
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2008, 09:49:21 am »
Killswitch Engage - Still Beats Your Name

Most of their songs are such that I don't like a good chunk of them but they have a small portion of the song that I absolutely love and put up with the rest for.

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2008, 06:33:25 pm »
I don't like alot of KSE's Songs, But this one sort of stands out compared to the others for me. I like metal, But i don't like screaming metal.

But really nice job on the music video (Thingy) I didn't notice it was out of sync (If it was)
Makes me want to play FF for some strange reason.
Lol, internets.

Offline chrisgbk

• Inactive Staff
  • Veteran
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2008, 06:37:12 pm »
Nice video, I liked the edit job; much nicer than most of the crap you find on youtube.

Offline Kazuki

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • European Wonder
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2008, 07:59:19 pm »
I don't like alot of KSE's Songs, But this one sort of stands out compared to the others for me. I like metal, But i don't like screaming metal.

But really nice job on the music video (Thingy) I didn't notice it was out of sync (If it was)
Makes me want to play FF for some strange reason.

I'm the same way. I put up with a lot of their music because the majority of their songs have some extremely good parts to them once you get past the screaming.

I set the music forward 7 frames because it was out of sync originally. It's still a tad bit off sync because I probably should've only set it forward about 5 frames, but it's a lot better now.

Thanks for the comments. I appreciate it.