Author Topic: BoneCollectors Weapon Interface/muckaround stuff  (Read 9645 times)

Offline The Bone Collector

• Veteran
  • I'm so sexy.
    • Daniel Rutter Films
Re: BoneCollectors Weapon Interface/muckaround stuff
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2008, 01:06:34 pm »
Updated the first post with stuff I worked on for CWA but was rejected/not wanted/crap.
Read the first post for more info :)
Just another soul to burn.

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2008, 02:31:59 pm »
I said what i though, what you want, i say what's not the truth? I say you that those weapons were so beautiful and everyone loves it? I Say d you sorry if it hurted, and i also give up for fighting for you, by things like those ones the community can fail. There is just one word for that form of acting, its called 'Coward' you don't want to see what people thinks when something is wrong, well, its your life, i tough that you were a bit more intelligent, and i never was a cruel person, i never insulted anyone there (at least i can remember) you are giving up for something stupid.
I think that you could do better things, and you screwed everything, what happened is what you've done. If you don't want to be my friend, I'm sorry but i cannot understand.
I invite you to be back to modding
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 02:35:21 pm by -Skykanden- »

Offline The Bone Collector

• Veteran
  • I'm so sexy.
    • Daniel Rutter Films
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2008, 02:34:54 pm »
Dude... take it and leave it. I gave up on modding because I realised I'm not THAT good. This isn't just a crack at you, what you said made me realise exactly how bad I am. No use giving you my junk to put in what could be (and will be) a kick-ass mod.
Now please... move on :-*
Just another soul to burn.

Offline Boots

• Veteran
  • I Am Iron Man
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2008, 08:24:38 pm »
What? Giving up Bone? Doesn't sound like you..

Imo, if you can't take what sky was sayin' you shouldn't post. Everyone has to take the crit in there time, like I did. I didn't give up, and im pretty sure Diary, Sky, Esp, Papa Ect. didn't give up when they started. I was just startin' to like your work, it was gettin' really good. Now your giving up that just makes it all a waste.

Your choice, but I say don't leave it, continue, take in the bad words and get better.
That girl's a genius
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh
I think she's serious
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh